X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first sunburn of the year today playing golf.Frosty until 9am then the sun came out in Slade Valley.

Comment

• Evening all, had a busy evening as it was my daughters 5th birthday. We had visitors from teatime til the kids went to bed. Having a beer now to unwind.
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Morning all a dull day out.
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Morning all
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Good Morning no sun today maybe later Its your favourite day Dinny lol!

Comment

• 'Morning Joan and all here present. Was up early this morning, had early appointmet, just back, all good. Hope your back is getting better Joan. Would Deep Heat be any help Joan? I could rub it in for you, always willing to help a friend out.

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                Good Morning no sun today maybe later Its your favourite day Dinny lol!
                It is that Joan

Comment

• Well Dinny behave youself lol!

Paudge I had a dreadful experience with my back I went to my recommended Physio Last Thursday and he was only gorgeous about thirty five. I was not impressed a bit embarrassing, Well he had me strip to my bra and panties and lie backwards on his trolly bed were he massaged and manipulated by back way down to the end of my arse lol!

He asked me was I tingling lol! I was so happy to get dressed and go home. I am now thinking of cancelling my next session so get out the aul deep heat and rub it in all you like I might even tingle

Comment

Well Dinny behave youself lol!

Paudge I had a dreadful experience with my back I went to my recommended Physio Last Thursday and he was only gorgeous about thirty five. I was not impressed a bit embarrassing, Well he had me strip to my bra and panties and lie backwards on his trolly bed were he massaged and manipulated by back way down to the end of my arse lol!

He asked me was I tingling lol! I was so happy to get dressed and go home. I am now thinking of cancelling my next session so get out the aul deep heat and rub it in all you like I might even tingle
                    LOL Joan ......know what you mean, when I go to the local clinic for my back treatments , the young Russian therapists are very pretty ......it's hard for an oul geezer like meself to maintain decorum

Re the weather ......went for my walk and to the local outdoor public gym to use some of my favorite pieces of equipment ......-11 and snowbound .......normally they can manage to clean up before people arrive during the day ....alas just too much of the white stuff
                    Last edited by bojangles; 24-02-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• After looking at that picture Nick I put the heating back on lol!

Comment

• Morning all..

Comment

• Howy doody everybody, nice sunny morning. Joan, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your massage, I will be very gentle. I'll pop over with the Deep Heat this afternoon, you'll be swinging from the rafters in no time. Off on me walkies soon, stay healthy folks.

Comment

• Morning all.....nice sunny Friday

Comment

• Good Morning everyone lovely cold sunny day with snow predicted once again for Monday.

Paudge I think a nice hot bath and a good rub down would be great, Are you looking forward to the sports this weekend

Comment

Good Morning everyone lovely cold sunny day with snow predicted once again for Monday.

Paudge I think a nice hot bath and a good rub down would be great, Are you looking forward to the sports this weekend
                                If he gets a hot bath and a rub down he will be playing the weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X