Gay byrne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
    This Martin Sheen thing I believe was started by 2 Jags John Prescott ex Labour MP and part time actor (like Bertram Wilberforce) and has "no legs" as for MOH my thoughts are already expressed here.....
    Two Jags objects to that term as he has only ever had one Jag at a time. The Jag afforded to him by the British Government was a company car and as such was not his. So be nice. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinamoe View Post
      Two Jags objects to that term as he has only ever had one Jag at a time. The Jag afforded to him by the British Government was a company car and as such was not his. So be nice. lol
      Yeah I saw him on Top Gear trying to wriggle his way out of that...........To me he will always be 2 Jags buffoon................
      Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by antmel View Post
        Now we have your man michaal mc muirasomething and charlie sheen
        this is getting beyond a joke... :GET LOST THE LOT OF YES.
        Nah... not Charlie - he's busy losing the plot. It's Martin Sheen that's been suggested - he'd make an excellent Pres... 1999 to 2006 in The West Wing - he de maaan...
        Last edited by cogito; 17-08-2011, 09:47 PM.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

crikey...I thought you'd at least have to be Irish-born.....think I'll run myself....

Comment

Gay Byrne for president what a thought, dreadful little man. If my poor old dad was still alive he would be doing his nut, he hated him with a passion.Didnt like him much myself.There must be someone worthy of the job.

Comment

Originally posted by decourcey View Post
              Gay Byrne for president what a thought, dreadful little man. If my poor old dad was still alive he would be doing his nut, he hated him with a passion.Didnt like him much myself.There must be someone worthy of the job.
              There are plenty of worthy people out there.....just not in government!!!
              It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                crikey...I thought you'd at least have to be Irish-born.....think I'll run myself....
                And a fine candidate you would make (President Katie Morag OBE) now doesn't that sound good !!.......By the by the Sheen's mammy is Irish and if it's good enough for football it's good enough for Pres......

Comment

And a fine candidate you would make (President Katie Morag OBE) now doesn't that sound good !!.......By the by the Sheen's mammy is Irish and if it's good enough for football it's good enough for Pres......
                  Was Dev Oirish?
                  Gatsby

Caesar et erat forti, Brutus et sum iam, Caesar sic in omnibus, Brutus sic intram.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatsby View Post
                    Was Dev Oirish?
                    Depends on the story you belive.

Was he born on a boat half way or in New York. He seems to have been a bit cagey regarding his birth details. His Daddy seemed to be quicker out of the traps than Ed Moses.

Erskine Childers was born in London.

We may do what Obama did and release his long form birth cert. lol

Comment

I'll pass on the OBE Sheelbee...I'd have to go and curtsy to her maj for that....

Comment

I'll pass on the OBE Sheelbee...I'd have to go and curtsy to her maj for that....
                        Her Majesty would not expect it from you....

Comment

Her Majesty would not expect it from you....
                          katie for president.......great idea
                          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                            katie for president.......great idea
                            It started here.........Now all we need are a few Senators ( I know a certain one) and a few Councillors and Bob's your uncle, sorry Katie's your President..

Comment

It started here.........Now all we need are a few Senators ( I know a certain one) and a few Councillors and Bob's your uncle, sorry Katie's your President..
                              who did you have in mind as a senator? And would I be able to work with them?

Comment

who did you have in mind as a senator? And would I be able to work with them?
                                My good old mate, a certain Senator who so kindly assisted me in my Royal Celebration, a true gentleman, a scholar and a man of words, yes, Katie your kind of Senator....

Comment

Working...
                                X