The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    only if you've got something to change into! I've had enough nasty surprises for one week
    Very wet here too today.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      I've already changed into a man collecting "Any old Iron"
      lol!! He was...er.....a bit younger than you...........not saying you're old or owt........

Comment

lol!! He was...er.....a bit younger than you...........not saying you're old or owt........
        Well don't say it!!!!!
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• heating's back on - yay!!

Comment

heating's back on - yay!!
            Turn it off it's not cold

Comment

Turn it off it's not cold
              Feck off

Comment

Feck off
                Typical woman

Comment

• Dryer's fucked now......although it might be that I haven't cleaned the condenser since I got it about 6 months ago.
                  I always had a vented dryer before, this time I got a condenser and always empty the water tank after use but it's stopped drying the clothes. Looked on Mumsnet (which is quite a good site even though they do that annoying thing of calling their relations "DH" DS" etc.) and it said you had to empty the condenser once a month - hoping it's that.........I'm going to Muswell Hill tonight Dinny for dinner with a friend, will have a sherry for you

Top marks to Mumsnet! I downloaded the dryer instructions (lost mine somehow) and saw that I did indeed have to clean the condenser itself out - I'd just been emptying the water tank and fluff collector. The condensing unit was full of fluff so I've cleaned it out and will now do so regularly. Dryer's working fine now, just thought I'd post this in case anyone else has a condenser dryer and doesn't know about this. Remember, your Barnet Bugle is here to help with all those tricky issues of modern living.
                  Last edited by KatieMorag; 25-11-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Dryer's fucked now......although it might be that I haven't cleaned the condenser since I got it about 6 months ago.
                    I always had a vented dryer before, this time I got a condenser and always empty the water tank after use but it's stopped drying the clothes. Looked on Mumsnet (which is quite a good site even though they do that annoying thing of calling their relations "DH" DS" etc.) and it said you had to empty the condenser once a month - hoping it's that.........I'm going to Muswell Hill tonight Dinny for dinner with a friend, will have a sherry for you
                    If you see Ray Davies tell him that he still owes me a Tenner and a Viennese whirl

Comment

If you see Ray Davies tell him that he still owes me a Tenner and a Viennese whirl
                      Will do......

Comment

Dryer's fucked now......although it might be that I haven't cleaned the condenser since I got it about 6 months ago.

Top marks to Mumsnet! I downloaded the dryer instructions (lost mine somehow) and saw that I did indeed have to clean the condenser itself out - I'd just been emptying the water tank and fluff collector. The condensing unit was full of fluff so I've cleaned it out and will now do so regularly. Dryer's working fine now, just thought I'd post this in case anyone else has a condenser dryer and doesn't know about this. Remember, your Barnet Bugle is here to help with all those tricky issues of modern living.
                        The Editor.

Comment

The Editor.
                          I thought you were talking about a hairdryer

Comment

• Did the Barnet Bugle's book reviewer even get around to finishing "Jamaica Inn"

Comment

Did the Barnet Bugle's book reviewer even get around to finishing "Jamaica Inn"
                              She did - she enjoyed it thought some of it was a bit cliched with two many caricatures and the twist was obvious from quite early on, but overall it kept her attention.

Comment

She did - she enjoyed it thought some of it was a bit cliched with two many caricatures and the twist was obvious from quite early on, but overall it kept her attention.
                                Glad she enjoyed it........

Comment

Working...
                                X