Pig's head and racist graffiti left at Belfast community centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jembo View Post
    Blowing up the Pillar and hatred of all things British,(except the good parts) is also xenophobic.That's not Bullshit,that's real. Don't you agree? or are you going to give me more bullshit.LOL
    Pathetic. You should know better...
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
      Pathetic. You should know better...
      Now....That.. is Bullshit!!
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Now....That.. is Bullshit!!
        Read your posts...

Comment

Read your posts...
          I don't have to go back that far to see Bullshit.

Comment

I don't have to go back that far to see Bullshit.
            That's true...

Comment

That's true...
              I'm glad you agree.

Comment

I'm glad you agree.
                I agree with nothing you or your English nationalist pal have said on this thread...

Your xenophobic attitudes have no appeal to the vast majority of people in this country and are every bit as foreign as Nelson and his pillar ever were.

Comment

I agree with nothing you or your English nationalist pal have said on this thread...

Your xenophobic attitudes have no appeal to the vast majority of people in this country and are every bit as foreign as Nelson and his pillar ever were.
                  I don’t know of any English nationalist on this forum. You Surprise me coming out with that comment. Nor do I have a xenophobic attitude towards anyone. I have never met any other poster on the forum, nor do I share racists views with anybody.

There is xenophobia in every country and it’s on the increase in Ireland.

Your comments represent you attitude!!

Comment

I don’t know of any English nationalist on this forum. You Surprise me coming out with that comment. Nor do I have a xenophobic attitude towards anyone. I have never met any other poster on the forum, nor do I share racists views with anybody.

There is xenophobia in every country and it’s on the increase in Ireland.

Your comments represent you attitude!!
                    Sympathise with them Jembo.......They are panicking in case Brexit causes their handouts to dry-up......
                    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                      Sympathise with them Jembo.......They are panicking in case Brexit causes their handouts to dry-up......
                      The rest of the EU is towards the Extreme-Right......The UK is heading towards the Centre-Left...

Comment

I feel that this thread is taking a very unsavoury turn, with assumptions being made about posters' political leanings. I have not seen any overtly racist comments here. What I have noticed since Brexit is an undercurrent of anti-British feeling on the part of some posters, whether they are aware of it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                          I feel that this thread is taking a very unsavoury turn, with assumptions being made about posters' political leanings. I have not seen any overtly racist comments here. What I have noticed since Brexit is an undercurrent of anti-British feeling on the part of some posters, whether they are aware of it or not.
                          Any examples?

I do notice any EU/Brexit thread becomes a childish slagging match lately between two UK based adults. Maybe only a bit of old Dublin banter between friends but seems very aggressive at times to posters who don't know them in the real world.
                          Last edited by Napper Tandy; 08-10-2017, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                            Any examples?

I do notice any EU/Brexit thread becomes a childish slagging match lately between two UK based adults. Maybe only a bit of old Dublin banter between friends but seems very aggressive at times to posters who don't know them in the real world.
                            No, I don't have any examples and perhaps I'm being unfair. It's just a feeling I get.......not everyone in the UK voted for Brexit and not all those who did are xenophobic knuckle draggers but I feel that that's the way we British are now perceived in some quarters.......Brexit has brought out the worst in everyone imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                              Any examples?

Great fun..You should try it sometime....

It is more fun than reading people making seriously false accusations...daily.....

It seems sometimes that real evidence is gone by the wayside in the ''old Country''.....That is very sad for the future....

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                                I do have sympathy with them as they appear to have got no further than hanging out the washing, including the shitty nappys and indulging in copious amounts of JAG.

Comment

Working...
                                X