Cannabis oil....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis oil....

Poor Little Ava Barry has been literally driven out of Ireland to receive medication (cannabis oil which is well documented to prevent seizures) its very upsetting this bill to approve this medication is taking so long..Because used as a medication this does work....and much better than mainstream drugs. Little Ava has been seizure free since she left ireland.

Here in canada medical cannabis is legal and approved and a dr can prescribe it.. so let me tell you about my story..

I have an extreme type of lupus.....and when a flare up appears, it affects all organs in the body...the current flare up happened in April and has progressively gotten worse to the stage i couldnt walk...it went thro the central nervous system and in the brain...the pains were on a scale of 1-10 maybe a 12 or higher... on good days i could use a walker.....most days a wheelchair...so 1 week ago i started on the cannabis, prescribed by my dr....almost within an hr i had some mobility back.....within 2 days i was pain free and walking unaided....today im galloping up and down the stairs here as needed...and we put away the walking gadgets...I AM NOT at any stage stoned..this works.....I really dont see any reason why this bill cant be passed in ireland for those who need this medication. its cruel and unusual punishment for those people who would achieve pain free better quality of life not to be allowed have this...

so if you get the opportunity to vote on this bill....Please vote for it to be passed.!!!!!!! and let little Ava come home.

it does seem ridiculous......if they changed the name there would probably be no problem with it.....

Comment

I agree it is absolutely ridiculous this poor child and others are being denied pain relief for no valid reason

Comment

“They were automatically granted, on the day of their birth, the right to stand in queues for services that never came,” he said. “[With the referendum] we set out to achieve one thing and we are not there yet . . . the right of children to be listened to, to be heard and to be respected.”

our government do not do making life easier!

Comment

its a crying shame...we would do anything to protect our kids and keep them well....and imagine having a cure/medicine within finger grasp..but your not allowed it..im spitting nails thinking of that poor family

Comment

Maybe if it was the child of a government minister, things would be different

Comment

Direct access to the Cannabis Plant in IrelandNorml Ireland, its members and Ireland’s larger community of cannabis supporters.Call on our public representatives to support the Direct access to whole plant Cannabis in Ireland. Allowing Cannabis consumers grow their own Cannabis for their own medicinal and personal needs.Doing this either by including the Cannabis Club model in any Cannabis legislation, or by direct Decriminalisation / Legalisation of the Cannabis plant itself....

Everyone pls sign.
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                Poor Little Ava Barry has been literally driven out of Ireland to receive medication (cannabis oil which is well documented to prevent seizures) its very upsetting this bill to approve this medication is taking so long..Because used as a medication this does work....and much better than mainstream drugs. Little Ava has been seizure free since she left ireland.

Here in canada medical cannabis is legal and approved and a dr can prescribe it.. so let me tell you about my story..

I have an extreme type of lupus.....and when a flare up appears, it affects all organs in the body...the current flare up happened in April and has progressively gotten worse to the stage i couldnt walk...it went thro the central nervous system and in the brain...the pains were on a scale of 1-10 maybe a 12 or higher... on good days i could use a walker.....most days a wheelchair...so 1 week ago i started on the cannabis, prescribed by my dr....almost within an hr i had some mobility back.....within 2 days i was pain free and walking unaided....today im galloping up and down the stairs here as needed...and we put away the walking gadgets...I AM NOT at any stage stoned..this works.....I really dont see any reason why this bill cant be passed in ireland for those who need this medication. its cruel and unusual punishment for those people who would achieve pain free better quality of life not to be allowed have this...

so if you get the opportunity to vote on this bill....Please vote for it to be passed.!!!!!!! and let little Ava come home.
                Helen;As you say,it is well documented that cannabis has many beneficial effects,for a great number of medical problems,and the main reason for not being able to get it legally is the greed of the huge "Pharma" lobby which have all the politicians in their pockets.Doctors too are reluctant to prescribe it as there is no kickback from the drug companies.

Comment

Yeppers your totally right ed..its all about money....Initially i got prescribed the synthetic stuff which turned out to be totally useless for me. eventually my dr prescribed the real deal..and boom within a few hours..it worked...ive stopped using all the meds for lupus from the big pharmas ....

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                    Maybe if it was the child of a government minister, things would be different
                    very true Vic...cos then it would be right in their own garden .....its a crying shame..

Comment

very true Vic...cos then it would be right in their own garden .....its a crying shame..
                      Absolutely MK, it is great that you are doing so well on it. I have a cousin with Lupus, but she alas has difficulty walking. She is stuck with the usual meds, which are ineffective.

Comment

they stopped working for me too Vic and during a flareup i ended up with at least 5 new diseases lol..so you cant actually ever keep up with medicines required..and the cannabis oil is natural ....no side effects....so sorry your cousin has this awful sneaky disease..I hope she gets something to ease it for her

Comment

they stopped working for me too Vic and during a flareup i ended up with at least 5 new diseases lol..so you cant actually ever keep up with medicines required..and the cannabis oil is natural ....no side effects....so sorry your cousin has this awful sneaky disease..I hope she gets something to ease it for her
                          Thanks Helen

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
                            Helen;As you say,it is well documented that cannabis has many beneficial effects,for a great number of medical problems,and the main reason for not being able to get it legally is the greed of the huge "Pharma" lobby which have all the politicians in their pockets.Doctors too are reluctant to prescribe it as there is no kickback from the drug companies.
                            Oddly enough Ed . there was a programme on yesterday evening 'Country File' and they were telling of all the types of plants that being purposely grown in GB during WW1 .....to extract medicines for injuries of their armed forces .

Comment

Minister for Health Simon Harris has signed a licence for Cork girl Ava Barry to access medicinal cannabis.

she can come home, such great news

Comment

Working...
                              X