Meanwhile , back at the ranch .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile , back at the ranch .

People still drowning and being rescued in the Med .... but not to much coverage on T.V. , this side anyways .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    People still drowning and being rescued in the Med .... but not to much coverage on T.V. , this side anyways .
    Would it not be more important that those who have not left yet should know.....Are they really aware of the risks they are taking....If so they must think the rewards are worth it.....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      Would it not be more important that those who have not left yet should know.....Are they really aware of the risks they are taking....If so they must think the rewards are worth it.....
      Sad reflection of what their getting away from ...... anyways .

Comment

Sad reflection of what their getting away from ...... anyways .
        Is there any difference in a hopeful mind between an Irishman heading for Sydney or a Sudanese heading for London.....all travel has its risk and it ''wont happen to me'' is normal human thinking.......

Comment

Is there any difference in a hopeful mind between an Irishman heading for Sydney or a Sudanese heading for London.....all travel has its risk and it ''wont happen to me'' is normal human thinking.......
          Big difference me thinks ...... the Irish man will be there in 24hrs .

Comment

Big difference me thinks ...... the Irish man will be there in 24hrs .

Same hope....

I have no idea what the feeling is like to travel with such hope.....I did not leave Ireland because I needed to earn a living or because I felt unsafe, or desperate...

The only problem I see is the fact they are ''illegals''...and as such can be taken advantage of....If they are going to be allowed in then they must be given a legal route.....If they are not then that must be made very clear...

Comment

Well yeah Quinner.....one's most likely well fed and with a big fat wallet....and the other's malnourished, ravenous....half drowned and feckin broke eh ?.
              We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                Well yeah Quinner.....one's most likely well fed and with a big fat wallet....and the other's malnourished, ravenous....half drowned and feckin broke eh ?.
                Choosing to not read the post you replied to.......Does not ''give me hope'' that your problem is on the mend......

I would assume that they began their journey with great hopes...my wish is for them to have the same hope throughout and at the end of their journey..

Comment

Choosing to not read the post you replied to.Does not ''give me hope'' that your problem is on the mend......I would assume that they began their journey with great hopes...my wish is for them to have the same hope throughout and at the end of their journey..
                  You said THIS = Is there any difference in a hopeful mind between an Irishman heading for Sydney or a Sudanese heading for London.

Yes there is a massive difference.....Difference being the operative word..... hope being secondary.

Comment

You said THIS = Is there any difference in a hopeful mind between an Irishman heading for Sydney or a Sudanese heading for London.

Yes there is a massive difference.....Difference being the operative word..... hope being secondary.
                    You really are beyond hope.....Hopeless......

Comment

I await being accused of reading those ''Red Tops'' you publish.....

Comment

I await being accused of reading those ''Red Tops'' you publish.....
                        Well I mean....just think of what ye said...."There's no difference tween a bloke goin te Australia and A sudanese bloke tryin te get te Londin"

...... I put it to you there is one hulluva lorra difference.

Comment

Well I mean....just think of what ye said...."There's no difference tween a bloke goin te Australia and A sudanese bloke tryin te get te Londin"

...... I put it to you there is one hulluva lorra difference.
                          Now I realise you can't read.....I can now understand why you publish the ''Red Tops''........

I await more accusations......I am amused.......

200 hundred million quid a week net...FOR NOTHING.....

Comment

Now I realise you can't read.....I can now understand why you publish the ''Red Tops''........I await more accusations......I am amused.......200 hundred million quid a week net...FOR NOTHING.....
                            No difference.....HA

A Brit gonna Oz an a Sudanese bloke comin te London.....

Yeah righ.... one's nice n comfy in a free champoo bizz class Air Bus.

and the other's most likely hanging from the axle of a feckin bus.

Comment

No difference.....HA

A Brit gonna Oz an a Sudanese bloke comin te London.....

Yeah righ.... one's nice n comfy in a free champoo bizz class Air Bus.

and the other's most likely hanging from the axle of a feckin bus.
                              MIND you don't trip over your imagination......

PS, the Sudanese fella came by British Airways.......Club Class.....

Comment

Working...
                              X