World Athletics Championship .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Athletics Championship .

5,000 metres .....commentary says the Australian runner will be able to tell his grandchildren that he was leading Mo Farah by 15 metres with 2 laps to go ....so Mo has it wrapped up ..... not to be , beaten into 2nd place .

BBC commentary after the race all about Mo .......what about the winner , hate to see if they were bias .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    5,000 metres .....commentary says the Australian runner will be able to tell his grandchildren that he was leading Mo Farah by 15 metres with 2 laps to go ....so Mo has it wrapped up ..... not to be , beaten into 2nd place .

BBC commentary after the race all about Mo .......what about the winner , hate to see if they were bias .

Always the same with BBC.....but I have to say we are worse if an Irish person does well
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Yeah pretty bad all week from the BBC. They moaned all week about the lack of GB medals.

Michael Johnson shamed them into inviting other nations medallist after he said they should be celebrating the great athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
        Always the same with BBC.....but I have to say we are worse if an Irish person does well
        True , have noticed that of late on radio sports reports .

Bolt seized up in the 4x100 final ......have a guess who won if you weren't watching ?? , little hint , it'll be all over Sky News .

Comment

Bolt seized up in the 4x100 final ......have a guess who won if you weren't watching ?? , little hint , it'll be all over Sky News .
          I was watching it.....GB were brilliant .....perfect race by them.....would have been interesting to see Bolt trying to run them down....pity he pulled a muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
            Yeah pretty bad all week from the BBC. They moaned all week about the lack of GB medals.

Michael Johnson shamed them into inviting other nations medallist after he said they should be celebrating the great athletics.
            Suppose it could have been worse , with Claire Balding at the helm .... .

Comment

LOL....As the BBC is paid for by the people in the UK......Should they not broadcast what they think their audience wants to see/hear.......?

Having said that, I think the BBC should be disbanded as it lives off the poorest in society and threatens jail if the poorest don't pay up......Whether they watch or listen, or not.....
              Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                LOL....As the BBC is paid for by the people in the UK......Should they not broadcast what they think their audience wants to see/hear.......?

Having said that, I think the BBC should be disbanded as it lives off the poorest in society and threatens jail if the poorest don't pay up......Whether they watch or listen, or not.....
                No , be impartial .....jail you here also if you don't cough up .

Comment

No , be impartial .....jail you here also if you don't cough up .
                  No, be what those who pay you want......You can watch RTE if you want......

Or come here and pay for the BBC......

I never watch sport anyway..........But, I pay for the BBC.....

Comment

Yeah terrible presenter.

The 1991 Leeds Rose

Comment

Well, a photo of her has just been posted.....She has one fan at least...

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                        Well, a photo of her has just been posted.....She has one fan at least...
                        who is she??
                        in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                          who is she??
                          A nice little piece of Welsh rabbit .....Gabby Yorath , daughter of former Welsh football international Terry Yorath .

Comment

A nice little piece of Welsh rabbit .....Gabby Yorath , daughter of former Welsh football international Terry Yorath .

At the London Olympics, the bandwagon Irish Twits accused her of anti Irish bias over something trivial she said about an Irish competitor. She posts her Rose of Tralee picture and adds ex Rose of Tralee contestant to her Twitter profile.. Pure class, the morons didn't know what to retort.

Comment

I always find Gabby to be pleasant , Personable, and Articulate and Enthusiastic

Comment

Working...
                              X