Leo and parades ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    oh shit ..that stenosis is bad..they thought i have it..i dont though...its lupus related..but when the lupus is in remission im fine....very difficult and painful...do you get something for it...
    LOL....I get the wrong messages to my brain through my spine to tell me my perfect hips are badly worn.....

I take two Paracetamol every morning....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Is this true ?

Canada.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
        Is this true ?

[ATTACH]69186[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
          Is this true ?

[ATTACH]69186[/ATTACH]
          I was shocked when I first found that out.......

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
            I was shocked when I first found that out.......
            The rate of abortion for pregnancy 20+ weeks is much higher in the UK and Wales.
            Granted the UK have laws but without any abortion laws Canada is still way behind the UK in the number of abortions carried out on babies 20+ weeks gestation.

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
              I have heard rumours that Canada is starting to regret it adopted the UK type NHS system.....
              You heard wrong Joe. What I was referring to mostly is the way the staff in the Triage and Emerg are overworked.These people should be paid double what they get.I lived in the States,and had a tripple bypass which was billed for $110,000for 7 days in the hospital,and before the surgeon would even discuss what was wrong he wanted to know if I was insured.Thankfully I was,but I still had to pay $750.00 co pay.I love America,as well as Canada,but I also love the medical coverage.It's the lying politicians I can't stand.

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                The rate of abortion for pregnancy 20+ weeks is much higher in the UK and Wales.
                Granted the UK have laws but without any abortion laws Canada is still way behind the UK in the number of abortions carried out on babies 20+ weeks gestation.
                Barefoot; I am not religious,but I can't condone abortions as a means of birth
                control.There are legit grounds for some abortions that I agree with though.
                I guess I'm old fashioned.

Comment

I dont know what the abortion numbers here are to be honest..i do know theres much support and medical treatment available if required..but too ..i do know abortions are used in many cases as birth control...irrespective, i cannot judge anyone...its a very personal decision...and im certain other than certain birth control reasons isnt made easily...

I feel sad for these women.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
                    You heard wrong Joe. What I was referring to mostly is the way the staff in the Triage and Emerg are overworked.These people should be paid double what they get.I lived in the States,and had a tripple bypass which was billed for $110,000for 7 days in the hospital,and before the surgeon would even discuss what was wrong he wanted to know if I was insured.Thankfully I was,but I still had to pay $750.00 co pay.I love America,as well as Canada,but I also love the medical coverage.It's the lying politicians I can't stand.

No Ed, I heard right........But what they can do about it is a different matter......
                    We have just had a General election in the UK........It was all about the NHS.....Never mind what others say as that is the fact of the matter....

Comment

Working...
                    X