Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
      Red tops under the bed...
      lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
        Just the thin end.....
        Obama interfered in the last UK referendum......
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
          Obama interfered in the last UK referendum......
          Jack wasn't the real name of Jack The Ripper .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            Jack wasn't the real name of Jack The Ripper .
            Oim DT the stripper....."lock up yer daughters"
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Arm school teachers .....is there any lower this fella can go , getting beyond a joke at this stage .

Comment

Arm school teachers .....is there any lower this fella can go , getting beyond a joke at this stage .
                Yes, exactly what they need, more people with guns!

Comment

Arm school teachers .....is there any lower this fella can go , getting beyond a joke at this stage .
                  Feckin doughnut !!!

Comment

• So Rex Tillerson finally gets the boot .......allegedly cos he dared back UK over Russian poison attack......That numpty thinks hes still on the apprentice .....ignorant moran.

Comment

• The ' revolving door ' still turning , Lanigans ball springs to mind .
                      Last edited by Twobob; 27-03-2018, 12:10 AM.

Comment

The ' revolving door ' still turning , Lanning's ball springs to mind .
                        Sure is....

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a freewheeling conversation with reporters after his departure from the State Department on Tuesday, Rex Tillerson said that he “really hopes” that Donald Trump finds out that he is being impeached on Twitter.

“I mean, the way I see it playing out, he’s up at 3 a.m., starting a new feud with Oprah or someone, and that’s when he finds out,” Tillerson said. “My only regret is that I won’t be there to see it.”

Tillerson started laughing in what some witnesses described as a demonic manner as he imagined Trump learning of his impeachment on Twitter.

“I mean, you have to picture him with his BlackBerry in his itty-bitty hands, and that’s how he finds out,” Tillerson cackled. “It would serve the bastard right.”

Composing himself, Tillerson added, “Let me make something clear. I’ve done well for myself. I’ve lived a full life and, by any measure, a successful one. But, if there’s one last thing I have on my bucket list, it’s that Donald Trump finds out he’s being shitcanned on Twitter. I mean, you want to talk about sweet.”

Comment

• An adult film actress has said she was threatened to keep quiet about an alleged sexual encounter with Donald Trump in 2006.
                          Stormy Daniels says she was told to "leave Trump alone" after her claims of an affair, which he denies.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                            An adult film actress has said she was threatened to keep quiet about an alleged sexual encounter with Donald Trump in 2006.
                            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43536745
                            Trump 60...she 27...offered a place on The Apprentice....90 grand paid for hush....

She threatened by heavies....what a fake president he really is....

He's had his chips....if slowly slowly.

Comment

• Trump's tower of cards starts to wobble.....

Conservative Pundit Urges Melania Trump: It's Time To Leave Your 'Jerk Of A Husband' "Melania should do for this generation of girls what Hillary Clinton did not do for mine," S.E. Cupp said.
                              https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b03e2a5c772c96

Comment

• Now he wants to build his wall with finance from the military budget...just after he approved $686 billion for further defence.....a wily way round it eh ?

Comment

Working...
                                X