• Show
Clear All

• Morning all, nice day here too. Unfortunately I am on my way to a funeral

Comment

• Morning all TGIF.
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
        Good Morning everyone lovely cold sunny day with snow predicted once again for Monday.

Paudge I think a nice hot bath and a good rub down would be great, Are you looking forward to the sports this weekend
        Yes Joan, I'm looking forward to the Ireland vs Wales rugby match, also bit of boxing on this weekend too. Hope your back is on the mend. Run the bath and I'll be there with the Deep Heat. I want you back to full health for the celebrations after we beat Wales.
        Last edited by paudge; 23-02-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• IF we beat Wales I will dance with you bad back or not I have a bad feeling in me waters about this match I may have to watch it with my fingers over me eyes
          Last edited by bojangles; 24-02-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• morning all.....huge change in temps today...going from minus ratings to plus 10 later..its going to be like summer lol...but meanwhile we have freezing rain and the deck outside is like a skating rink..whats up with the weather

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
              morning all.....huge change in temps today...going from minus ratings to plus 10 later..its going to be like summer lol...but meanwhile we have freezing rain and the deck outside is like a skating rink..whats up with the weather
              Well Mykidsmom....we got back to our dacha outside Moscow .....there is a lot up with the weather

Comment

• hahaa..you have about the same amount of snow we do just a bit sick of it now though.....temp didnt hit the 10 yet...and here i was hoping some of it would melt away..whats your temp like?? im hoping we have no more than 5 weeks left of this winter

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                  hahaa..you have about the same amount of snow we do just a bit sick of it now though.....temp didnt hit the 10 yet...and here i was hoping some of it would melt away..whats your temp like?? im hoping we have no more than 5 weeks left of this winter
                  -17 at the moment

Comment

• almost balmy hahaa..anything higher than that is chilly.....was sitting out for a smoke in the snow the other night...-41 and im thinking arent we irish canadians nuts

Comment

• Morning all
                      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Good Morning cold and dull but sun on the way lots of sport and a warm fire Think I will have a duvet day maybe Paudge will join me lol!

Comment

• Afternoon all, have just watched Ireland bet Wales - great game

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                            Afternoon all, have just watched Ireland bet Wales - great game
                            Vico .........passion , what a great win

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                              Afternoon all, have just watched Ireland bet Wales - great game
                              Wasn't it a great game, great win Vico? I am half watching England v Scotland, Scotland in front at the minute. I'll be over to you at half time Joan, move over.

Comment

• Hurry up Paudge and bring goodies. I am so excited that Scotland are winning Bring it on. We can watch Ireland has Talent after the Match, That could be a great show if the didn't have the kids or the grannies on it. They should have their own show.

Are yoeh coming Paudge Now for the next item

Comment

Working...
                                X