Ballyfermot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballyfermot

If you look on this web address you will find the book called "Growing up in Ballyer in 50's 60's 70's by Ken Larkin" someone has photographed the pages and uploaded them. There are lots of photos, Old and New to do with Ballyfermot and St. Marks, Tallaght on there.

Explore Ken Larkin’s 37,405 photos on Flickr!

my husband peter is in that picture boys band

Comment

Originally posted by mai View Post
      my husband peter is in that picture boys band
      Hi Mai, Had you seen the photo of him in the band before? I haven't looked at all of the photos, I have only managed to get up to page 50.... and there are over 300 pages of photos.

Comment

Thanks for putting that up Mick .... some photos there relevant to Inchicore also. Great.
        "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

Comment

Originally posted by riposte View Post
          Thanks for putting that up Mick .... some photos there relevant to Inchicore also. Great.
          You are more than welcome Michael. I have been looking through the photos to see if there are any of my cousins or my late Uncle. So far I have only got as far as page 50, so a good way to go yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mickjoe View Post
            If you look on this web address you will find the book called "Growing up in Ballyer in 50's 60's 70's by Ken Larkin" someone has photographed the pages and uploaded them. There are lots of photos, Old and New to do with Ballyfermot and St. Marks, Tallaght on there.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ballyfermot/page16/
            great link mickjoe , thanks for putting it up

Comment

Originally posted by mickjoe View Post
              Hi Mai, Had you seen the photo of him in the band before? I haven't looked at all of the photos, I have only managed to get up to page 50.... and there are over 300 pages of photos.
              yes peter has that photo

Comment

Ballyer on Sunday
                Attached Files

Comment

in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Working...
                  X