Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syria

Anyone got a clear view on what's going on right now ?

Russia, USA, Turkey, Iran, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, UK, Kurds, Saudis, Iraq, ISIS, Al Qaeda, 'moderate rebels', UN... and of course the Syrian state and people.

It's all getting very murky... does anyone know how this is going to end ?
    Everything is self-evident.

Originally posted by cogito View Post
    Anyone got a clear view on what's going on right now ?

Russia, USA, Turkey, Iran, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, UK, Kurds, Saudis, Iraq, ISIS, Al Qaeda, 'moderate rebels', UN... and of course the Syrian state and people.

It's all getting very murky... does anyone know how this is going to end ?
    It is a travesty what is happening to those poor people in Syria,and all of the above "a holes" should get the Fcuk out,and fix their own problems which are legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
      It is a travesty what is happening to those poor people in Syria,and all of the above "a holes" should get the Fcuk out,and fix their own problems which are legendary.
      No man has a right to be in another mans country with a gun on his shoulder

Comment

One hell of a mess , hard to keep track of who's supporting who , what's the outcome or when will it end ....who knows . To many outside interests to enable stability imo .

Comment

Suppose the bottom line ....gas/oil pipelines and to hell with the casualties .

Comment

5 hour window ceasefire .....how sad an offer .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
              5 hour window ceasefire .....how sad an offer .
              That bollix Assad and Putin need hangin by the balls......Putin swaggerin about actin the big I Am supporting that butcher.....how does he and his English Mrs sleep at night.....kin vermin ....both of them.....When its all over they should be hanged as mass murderers.
              We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                That bollix Assad and Putin need hangin by the balls......Putin swaggerin about actin the big I Am supporting that butcher.....how does he and his English Mrs sleep at night.....kin vermin ....both of them.....When its all over they should be hanged as mass murderers.
                And the powers that be twaddle around , another Rwanda and Yugoslavia .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                  And the powers that be twaddle around , another Rwanda and Yugoslavia .
                  If the whole of the UN with any hardware united and told the Ruskies te FO or else then he an Putin wouldn't be struttin he's stuff like they are.....but guess what....they don't want to get involved....so they let a busted flush bankrupt and corrupt and failed 'empire' call the shots....fuk Putin and his veto and anyone else out of it veto an all......and tell tem how it's gonna be......makes me sick that all reasonable nations don't see that. So the killing of those poor poor innocent kids or their parents carries on like it doesn't matter...ahhh dont get me going on it !!!!
                  fukin muppets is all they are.

Comment

If the whole of the UN with any hardware united and told the Ruskies te FO or else then he an Putin wouldn't be struttin he's stuff like they are.....but guess what....they don't want to get involved....so they let a busted flush bankrupt and corrupt and failed 'empire' call the shots....fuk Putin and his veto and anyone else out of it veto an all......and tell tem how it's gonna be......makes me sick that all reasonable nations don't see that. So the killing of those poor poor innocent kids or their parents carries on like it doesn't matter...ahhh dont get me going on it !!!!
                    fukin muppets is all they are.
                    Humanity set aside to facilitate politics .

Comment

No different to Mosul or Raqqa... except then it was the good guys doing the shelling and bombing.
                      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                        No different to Mosul or Raqqa... except then it was the good guys doing the shelling and bombing.
                        Not quite sure what youre replying to.
                        And yes .....i agree the kiling of defenceless civis is no different..... be it in Mosul ....Norn Iron or Lebannon. You obviously werent replying to my comments.......Or maybe you just misunderstood what I said.

Comment

As well as oil. they are all selling weapons,to everyone with $$$$$,and the innocent civilians be damned.

Comment

70 Killed by chemical weapons in Douma....Russia is being accused of being responsible.....disgusting.

Comment

70 Killed by chemical weapons in Douma....Russia is being accused of being responsible.....disgusting.
                              https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...202906316.html
                              A hell on earth .

Comment

Working...
                              X