Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Couldn't resist it Suzie , pardon MKM .
    Lol she willl have a laugh right enough.
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

bhahaha i love it hehehe....poor Emma....i know how she feels ...all i hear all bloody day is...HELENNNNNNNNN.....living with a retired husband is too much togetherness lol....when your young and meet someone you should actually think...whats this fecker going to be like when im living 24/7 with no break during retirement ffs lol..and will he check the toilet roll situation before he sits down for the big job.....My fella doesnt..hence..HELENnnnnnnnnnNNNNN

Comment

LMAO

Comment

I think that ad is hilarious. I don't think that all that many men actually check out the toilet roll situation first MK. I think they sit down with their book or kindle and read, then they realise all is not well.

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
            I think that ad is hilarious. I don't think that all that many men actually check out the toilet roll situation first MK. I think they sit down with their book or kindle and read, then they realise all is not well.
            More interested in getting back to a good book........Mine at the moment are 'History of the Anglo Saxons'..and '''War of the three Kingdoms (the English civil war)......I usually read a book five or six times, coming to the end then starting at the beginning straight after......
            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
            X