This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bettyl View Post
    Vico2 those two have no consideration if the preparations we have already made.

Do you think KM has done a moonlight flit?
    A distinct possibility. We might have to just eat the whole cake ourselves, or find somebody more worthy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tommie View Post
      A Ringer for Quinner
      gerrup de yard
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
        gerrup de yard
        Tut tut DTW I went to a lot of trouble to make and ice that cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
          Tut tut DTW I went to a lot of trouble to make and ice that cake.
          Sorry Vic oi ran inta a brick wall wit KM me fiasco ....shes dun a runner :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
            Sorry Vic oi ran inta a brick wall wit KM me fiasco ....shes dun a runner :-)
            That's a bit awkward for sure. I'll hold off for now, you might be able to track her down!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
              That's a bit awkward for sure. I'll hold off for now, you might be able to track her down!!
              Dont hold yer breath....she can be a slippery kettle a fish dat wan.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                I often see individual threads on both the Genealogy forum and in the Neighbourhood Forums by people who have hit a brickwall in their research, requesting information on a particular family. I thought it might be an idea to have
                a thread devoted to such queries, to be used by anyone who has exhausted all the usual sources available. People could post everything they know of the person/family they're looking for, and others could reply by PM if they know anything, to prevent the thread becoming too long and unweildy. If it could be stickified, that would be even better - the posts would be there for all new members to see, and they wouldn't get lost.
                Katie, I lost the will to live, ha ha trying to get info on my past relatives, till I found this site, In one week i have found everybody, it gives Births Baptisms,
                Weddings and Deaths.

This Irish Government supported, official web site, is dedicated to helping you in your search for records of family history for past generations.

Comment

• genealogy

Is there a place in Dublin, where ALL Catholic records are held.

billpaul

Comment

• Originally posted by billpaul View Post
                    Is there a place in Dublin, where ALL Catholic records are held.

billpaul
                    Only up to a certain age

irishgenology.ie
                    or

This website contains images from the NLI’s collection of Catholic parish register microfilms. The registers contain records of baptisms and marriages from the majority of Catholic parishes in Ireland and Northern Ireland up to 1880.

or contact the individual churches

Comment

• Genealogy

avcah tu for the info, I got one result.

Comment

avcah tu for the info, I got one result.
                        Ah thats great....

What church where you looking at?

Comment

• genealogy

avcah

St.Michan's and St.Paul's. Arran quay. I will check marriages again to be sure. I find it hard work,staring at the screen but it has to done

Comment

avcah

St.Michan's and St.Paul's. Arran quay. I will check marriages again to be sure. I find it hard work,staring at the screen but it has to done

They are also great for getting records from...think they are linked in with another church.....long time since i got a record from there....if your on fb...https://www.facebook.com/groups/dublingenealogy/ is great when you run out of options

Comment

• I just ran across this - It might be of interest to someone.

The event is over but the links still appear to work.

Comment

• I have been stuck on finding a Marriage cert Between William Morris, and Esther Farrell, Esther was born 1826 died 1897, Loads of William Morris but need a wedding to match them up, i would love to get some help on this, I cannot find anything on "Irish Genealogy.ie"

Comment

Working...
                                X