Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dinny, What about the testimonial for the late Liam Miller been refused by the G,A,A . to be played in the ground with the biggest capacity in Cork.because it is a soccer match.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      After a lot of begging and pleading just managed to get a ticket for Dublin's match in Omagh tomorrow night against Tyrone......yippie.....
      Stay well clear of the 'Battle of Omagh part 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
        Stay well clear of the 'Battle of Omagh part 2.
        I'll be in the middle of it.....
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Heading up North to Tyrone soon to see.....Tyrone v Dublin......match doesn't start until 7pm.....all hours of the night getting back......

UP THE DUBS

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
            Heading up North to Tyrone soon to see.....Tyrone v Dublin......match doesn't start until 7pm.....all hours of the night getting back......

UP THE DUBS
            Hope ya have better luck than me ....was just in the village waiting for bus , crow shits down the back of me neck , quick coffee and try again ...little bastard .

Comment

• Originally posted by liam View Post
              Hi Dinny, What about the testimonial for the late Liam Miller been refused by the G,A,A . to be played in the ground with the biggest capacity in Cork.because it is a soccer match.
              Hi Liam I am having a B B Q next Sunday and I will have sixty people going but I have a problem my back garden is very small so I was thinking of having it in your garden.My problem is I don’t know where you live,so if you don’t mind could you post your address on this site. I would ask you but I only have enough food for sixty people lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                Hope ya have better luck than me ....was just in the village waiting for bus , crow shits down the back of me neck , quick coffee and try again ...little bastard .
                Guano can sell for a lot of money

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                  Guano can sell for a lot of money
                  See Vico , always learning .....never heard that term before .......I walked over to the bookies and asked the girl to wipe it off with some tissue as the bus was due in a couple of minutes , what she didn't say .....couldn't help but laugh at the expression on her face , bumped into her on the way home from town " ah you changed your shirt " she says , I'd no bleedin option , ya wouldn't wipe it off .

Comment

• Round 1 of the Super 8s was somewhat underwhelming but that hope is that the meeting of Tyrone and Dublin will fuel the fires.
                    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

LOL the luck of the draw eh??
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Had to be a Northern Ireland crow.....TB

Comment

• Well done Dubs.....hard match but by far the better team.....against a shower of thugs

Comment

• Heading into Croke Park to see Dublin beat Roscommon.....

UP THE DUBS

Comment

• Big match today All Ireland Semi Final....Dublin v Galway......heading in now...

UP THE DUBS

Comment

• Well done to our boys in Blue yesterday through to the final
                                Well done our girls in Blue today through to the semi final

Comment

Working...
                                X