• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
    Jesus MKM don’t tell me you have Alzheimer’s now LOL
    I think ive always had this rasher hahhahhaa

Comment

• Amazing what they can do for us these days. 20/30 years ago we would all be dead.
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
        Amazing what they can do for us these days. 20/30 years ago we would all be dead.
        Jembo; I agree,we are a very lucky generation to have all our medical coverage and medicine available to us.

Comment

• so the good news is...im getting better much to the dismay of my drs who figured theyd found an easy way out of looking after a difficult patient....the bad news is im pissed.....with all the modern technology someone should be able to tell me what the feck was wrong with me..it wasnt lupus related..neither was it connective tissue disease which i dont have......so soon as i can fit a shoe on my left foot (no laughing please) im on a mission to torment the medical profession...these feckers coulda taken my foot off if id kept my mouth shut...thank god im from cabra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            so the good news is...im getting better much to the dismay of my drs who figured theyd found an easy way out of looking after a difficult patient....the bad news is im pissed.....with all the modern technology someone should be able to tell me what the feck was wrong with me..it wasnt lupus related..neither was it connective tissue disease which i dont have......so soon as i can fit a shoe on my left foot (no laughing please) im on a mission to torment the medical profession...these feckers coulda taken my foot off if id kept my mouth shut...thank god im from cabra.
            With all our combined knowledge we should be doctors. lol

Comment

• i tell ya....sometimes we'd do better lol...i worry about my kids inheriting this..some of them are showing symptoms already....i already inherited it from my mother lol

Comment

so the good news is...im getting better much to the dismay of my drs who figured theyd found an easy way out of looking after a difficult patient....the bad news is im pissed.....with all the modern technology someone should be able to tell me what the feck was wrong with me..it wasnt lupus related..neither was it connective tissue disease which i dont have......so soon as i can fit a shoe on my left foot (no laughing please) im on a mission to torment the medical profession...these feckers coulda taken my foot off if id kept my mouth shut...thank god im from cabra.
                Bejasus nearly one foot in de grave, without de rest of yer body,@@
                I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

• i know but do you want to know the funny story about this.....?? you know ive had visual migraines for years...i never get a headache per se i lose my sight for about 30 mins.......(shurrup) but heres what happens the aura i get is generally my feet get hot and start to sweat and i know ive 15 mins to get off the road, or sit down when i get the aura.....so....if they amputated my foot..how the feck would i know i was getting a migraine???? see the problem?

Comment

i know but do you want to know the funny story about this.....?? you know ive had visual migraines for years...i never get a headache per se i lose my sight for about 30 mins.......(shurrup) but heres what happens the aura i get is generally my feet get hot and start to sweat and i know ive 15 mins to get off the road, or sit down when i get the aura.....so....if they amputated my foot..how the feck would i know i was getting a migraine???? see the problem?
                    Helen you need a nice portable crystal ball !!!

Comment

• roflmao..glad you didnt say football hahahaa

Comment

roflmao..glad you didnt say football hahahaa
                        No more excuses for Willie

“ Sorry Willie I got a headache today????!!!!!@@

Comment

• hahaha tommie willies the headachy one in this house hahahahaa

Comment

i know but do you want to know the funny story about this.....?? you know ive had visual migraines for years...i never get a headache per se i lose my sight for about 30 mins.......(shurrup) but heres what happens the aura i get is generally my feet get hot and start to sweat and i know ive 15 mins to get off the road, or sit down when i get the aura.....so....if they amputated my foot..how the feck would i know i was getting a migraine???? see the problem?
                            Helen; I'm busting a gut laughing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
                              Helen; I'm busting a gut laughing.
                              She’s out on a Limb there Ed!!

Comment

• almost footless

Comment

Working...
                                X