Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitzy View Post
    ditto
    Nice pictures Fitzy.I have been away a long time,and have often wondered ,where exactly is Mulhuddart is located?

Comment

I always think of it as the area behind Blanchardstown shopping Centre and on the way to Clonee and Dunboyne

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
        Nice pictures Fitzy.I have been away a long time,and have often wondered ,where exactly is Mulhuddart is located?
        thanks Ed , Mulhuddart is further out then Blanchardstown , its to the side of Clonsilla

Comment

thanks Ed , Mulhuddart is further out then Blanchardstown , its to the side of Clonsilla
          Thanks Fitzy; I kinda figured it was in that general area.Never heard of it when I was a kid.

Comment

Thanks Fitzy; I kinda figured it was in that general area.Never heard of it when I was a kid.
            here you go Ed this is the rough area
            Attached Files

Comment

here you go Ed this is the rough area
              Thanks fitzy.I never heard of most of these places when I was a kid, because at that time they were in a farming area,and as far as we knew,they were in the bush.It looks as though the city is creeping up on them now.

Comment

Lady's Well Mull H. Have this in stash this long while.....did ye get anywhere near it Fitzy ?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by DAMNTHEWEATHER; 17-11-2013, 08:00 PM.
                We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Thanks fitzy.I never heard of most of these places when I was a kid, because at that time they were in a farming area,and as far as we knew,they were in the bush.It looks as though the city is creeping up on them now.
                  the city is creeping up on the area even since I moved out this way still lots of fields

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                  Lady's Well Mull H. Have this in stash this long while.....did ye get anywhere near it Fitzy ?
                  nice one DTW its still here , I can sell ya a bottle of holy water
                  Attached Files

Comment

the city is creeping up on the area even since I moved out this way still lots of fields

nice one DTW its still here , I can sell ya a bottle of holy water
                    Ahh thanks, but jaze I might give it a miss Fitzer, it looks too convenient for my liking.

Comment

the railing is on the wrong side?

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                        the railing is on the wrong side?
                        an the statue's out of the niche. Too easy te nip in there on the way home and let loose a coupla pints...sure ye wouldn't know what ye were sprinklin on yerself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                          an the statue's out of the niche. Too easy te nip in there on the way home and let loose a coupla pints...sure ye wouldn't know what ye were sprinklin on yerself lol.
                          Ya read my mind DTW. People might think you needed adult undergarments. lol

Comment

Mulhuddart on sundayhttp://youtu.be/kqyTDgGMug4

Last edited by Rashers; 04-07-2014, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X