This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Hotline for upset Liverpool fans to ring after last nights shock result......ph 30313233
    It's a long drop down for United fans when the only satisfaction they get is seeing Liverpool getting beaten , altogether now there's only one team in Manchester ,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
      It's a long drop down for United fans when the only satisfaction they get is seeing Liverpool getting beaten , altogether now there's only one team in Manchester ,,,,,,
      Can't take a joke.....typical .......we have been the butt of jokes all year without any bitterness..........Liverpool all hate Chelsea now because they wouldn't let them score ....your not supposed to defend against them....... we want our ball back ...boo hoo.....
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Can't take a joke.....typical .......we have been the butt of jokes all year without any bitterness..........Liverpool all hate Chelsea now because they wouldn't let them score ....your not supposed to defend against them....... we want our ball back ...boo hoo.....
        Not true Dennis , Chelsea were Chelsea that day , Liverpool didn't deserve anything from that game nor 3 points from Selhurst park but I think you know in your heart that Man U won't be up there for a while and Liverpool will be challenging , it happens to the best of teams , you had a great team , mangager , set up etc , it's gone for now , Europa league for the next few years , it's on Thursday BTW

Comment

you are right..and its spellled.........United.

Comment

Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
            you are right..and its spellled.........United.
            do you mean......dis-united...lol
            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Not true Dennis , Chelsea were Chelsea that day , Liverpool didn't deserve anything from that game nor 3 points from Selhurst park but I think you know in your heart that Man U won't be up there for a while and Liverpool will be challenging , it happens to the best of teams , you had a great team , mangager , set up etc , it's gone for now , Europa league for the next few years , it's on Thursday BTW
              It's not over yet Bo.....Liverpool could still win the league.......and if they do I will be the first to congratulate them.......as they would be deserving winners ....but it would break my heart to do so......

Comment

It's not over yet Bo.....Liverpool could still win the league.......and if they do I will be the first to congratulate them.......as they would be deserving winners ....but it would break my heart to do so......
                Yes they could , even if City win tonight , it still goes to the wire , that could turn out a precious point on Monday , though I think United are in deep doo dah for a while , their team were dismantled this year , it's going to take something special to put them back up there .
                Both first choice centre halfs gone in the summer , no top class midfielder, Van Persie and Rooney getting in each other's way , ok goalie , the rest .?

Comment

Yes they could , even if City win tonight , it still goes to the wire , that could turn out a precious point on Monday , though I think United are in deep doo dah for a while , their team were dismantled this year , it's going to take something special to put them back up there .
                  Both first choice centre halfs gone in the summer , no top class midfielder, Van Persie and Rooney getting in each other's way , ok goalie , the rest .?
                  Bo United need at least 6 new players .......3 midfielders & 3 defenders ...I wouldn't bring in Van Gaal......he's passed his sell by date.......
                  I think City's hardest match is on Sunday against West Ham....if they beat Aston Villa tonight and only need a draw on Sunday I think they will win the league...but if they drop even a point tonight...it will be down to who has the bottle on Sunday .......I can see Carroll having a say in where the title goes

Comment

Bo United need at least 6 new players .......3 midfielders & 3 defenders ...I wouldn't bring in Van Gaal......he's passed his sell by date.......
                    I think City's hardest match is on Sunday against West Ham....if they beat Aston Villa tonight and only need a draw on Sunday I think they will win the league...but if they drop even a point tonight...it will be down to who has the bottle on Sunday .......I can see Carroll having a say in where the title goes
                    Yes that would be ironic Dinny ,might pay back some the 35million gamble

Comment

Yes that would be ironic Dinny ,might pay back some the 35million gamble
                      Won't get to see any of the matches going to Paris in the morning.....I wonder if PSG are playing at home

Comment

Won't get to see any of the matches going to Paris in the morning.....I wonder if PSG are playing at home
                        They actually won the French league tonight me and PHP are in Fuengirola at the moment , here til next Tuesday we might be going to Tangiers tomorrow

Comment

They actually won the French league tonight me and PHP are in Fuengirola at the moment , here til next Tuesday we might be going to Tangiers tomorrow
                          White slave market kicking off a bit early this year ???
                          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                            White slave market kicking off a bit early this year ???
                            Na ,just a couple of up grades required

Comment

Well done City....

Comment

José Mourinho gets the sack from Chelsea

Comment

Working...
                                X