In all honesty ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Not sailors with guaranteed incomes...They just criticise those that have to actually earn a living....
    LOL... some of us could hack it...others weren't man enough...and got spat at.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      LOL... some of us could hack it...others weren't man enough...and got spat at.
      Thanks for admitting that you do not like the ''workers'' that kept you.......

I can understand why you feel guilty but there is no need to hide that from those that willingly gave up their hard-earned tax money to keep you....

Like all those that do not earn their keep you are so willing to give their money away to your fellow scroungers in Brussels (and to the rich farmers and vine growers in the Moselle Valley)

I await a rant about how we are going to get rich.......
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Thanks for admitting that you do not like the ''workers'' that kept you.......

I can understand why you feel guilty but there is no need to hide that from those that willingly gave up their hard-earned tax money to keep you....

Like all those that do not earn their keep you are so willing to give their money away to your fellow scroungers in Brussels (and to the rich farmers and vine growers in the Moselle Valley)

I await a rant about how we are going to get rich.......
        One day you'll get some real cop on....eh.

Comment

One day you'll get some real cop on....eh.

You forgot to rant about us all getting rich....

Maybe for once in your life you have read some real facts.....

Comment

You forgot to rant about us all getting rich....Maybe for once in your life you have read some real facts.....
            Real facts eh ?
            Let's start with the 360 million quid a week for the NHS will we...real facts ?
            Pull the other wan.......even you ain't that gullible......or are ye ?.

Comment

Real facts eh ?
              LOL...I never voted......Maybe you missed my posts stating that clearly or you haven't learned how to read English...Yet......

Shame that you prefer EU farmers rather than NHS patients......You have been brainwashed into thinking they will make us all rich...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,Now pull the ''Udder'' one......

Now I await a rant about your friends in the Moselle Valley.....They will make us all very rich (lol they probably come to the UK for the FREE health Services......

You are aware that many come here for FREE abortions.....Or are you? LOL

Comment

LOL...I never voted
                Maybe you didn't read what I wrote...I said nothing whatever about voting....did I now ?.

Maybe you missed my posts stating that clearly or you haven't learned how to read English...Yet......
                Here's what I said...straight forward...nothing about voting...
                Originally Posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                Real facts eh ?
                Shame that you prefer EU farmers rather than NHS patients......
                Where did I say that ???

You have been brainwashed into thinking they will make us all rich...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,Now pull the ''Udder'' one......
                Amazing you can have a convo with yerself....cos it bears no resemblance to what I say....but if it keeps ye happy.....rant away.

Now I await a rant about your friends in the Moselle Valley.....They will make us all very rich (lol they probably come to the UK for the FREE health Services......
                No good being free if they cant get in the door lmbo.... They're waiting the 360 million a week te come through....like pigs flyin.....some gobdaws believed all that bull.

All operations cancelled over xmas....or didn't ye get that lol.

Comment

Maybe you didn't read what I wrote...I said nothing whatever about voting....did I now ?.

Here's what I said...straight forward...nothing about voting...

Where did I say that ???

Amazing you can have a convo with yerself....cos it bears no resemblance to what I say....but if it keeps ye happy.....rant away.

No good being free if they cant get in the door lmbo.... They're waiting the 360 million a week te come through....like pigs flyin.....some gobdaws believed all that bull.

All operations cancelled over xmas....or didn't ye get that lol.

I am very sad that you do not like UK workers and even sadder that you do not want the UK to spend its tax money on the UK sick and needy........

I am now of the opinion that you have been hypnotised by those in Brussels and that reality is completely absent from your every-day life......

I have no reason to believe that you will ever ''snap-out'' out and join the world around us and behave like a rational human being.......Your continued support for those in the Moselle Valley to continue their ''Goldin'' days proves beyond doubt your lack of knowledge about real economics.......

I await another rant. even one of ''Olympic'' proportions.....

Comment

[QUOTE]
                    I am very sad that you do not like UK workers
                    Yet another makey uppy misquote ....Prove I said that....show me a link ?.

and even sadder that you do not want the UK to spend its tax money on the UK sick and needy........
                    Another pie in the sky off the wall remark..... Link ???

I am now of the opinion that you have been hypnotised by those in Brussels and that reality is completely absent from your every-day life......
                    An opinion is what it is....

I have no reason to believe that you will ever ''snap-out'' out and join the world around us and behave like a rational human being.......
                    I'm sure ye won't....ever. Musta been the army PTSS ye sufferin.

Your continued support for those in the Moselle Valley to continue their ''Goldin'' days proves beyond doubt your lack of knowledge about real economics.......
                    And you even less about wine...

I await another rant. even one of ''Olympic'' proportions.....
                    One of the world's leading Hypnotherapists and you were bored.... Did ye axe fer yer muney back....better spent on the NHS eh...

Comment

[QUOTE=DAMNTHEWEATHER;464558]
                      Yet another makey uppy misquote ....Prove I said that....show me a link ?.

Another pie in the sky off the wall remark..... Link ???

An opinion is what it is....

I'm sure ye won't....ever. Musta been the army PTSS ye sufferin.

And you even less about wine...

One of the world's leading Hypnotherapists and you were bored.... Did ye axe fer yer muney back....better spent on the NHS eh...
                      Your hatred for the UK working class is legendry on this Forum.......When you emerge from your hypnotic state you may realise that fact.......

Haven't read any other bits of your post and you are well aware of the reason....Though ''well aware'' and ''reason'' are two words are banned from your EU vocabulary.....

I await another rant. most of which I will not peruse....

Comment

LOL...I never voted......Maybe you missed my posts stating that clearly or you haven't learned how to read English...Yet......

Shame that you prefer EU farmers rather than NHS patients......You have been brainwashed into thinking they will make us all rich...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,Now pull the ''Udder'' one......

Free abortions ? Who are the many who go to the UK for free abortions ?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                          Free abortions ? Who are the many who go to the UK for free abortions ?
                          I don't personally know any of them......Do you ?

Comment

I don't personally know any of them......Do you ?
                            No I dont know any of them either because they dont exist . If the NHS were giving free abortions to non residents , the Marie Stopes Clinic would be shouting it from the roof tops . Here's what they advise Irish women;

Q) How do I know if I can have my abortion on the NHS?

Having your abortion with Marie Stopes UK funded by the NHS depends on where you live in the UK.

To find out if you qualify for NHS funding for your abortion treatment, we simply need to check your address and your GP's surgery. Rest assure that all details taken are confidential.

Whether you have an abortion funded by the NHS or choose to pay privately, we'll ensure you receive the highest quality care in the UK.

If you live in the Republic of Ireland, you are a non-resident of England and will therefore have to pay privately for your treatment. You will also have to arrange travel arrangements. We do offer discounted fees for Irish women.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                              No I dont know any of them either because they dont exist . If the NHS were giving free abortions to non residents , the Marie Stopes Clinic would be shouting it from the roof tops . Here's what they advise Irish women;

Q) How do I know if I can have my abortion on the NHS?

Having your abortion with Marie Stopes UK funded by the NHS depends on where you live in the UK.

To find out if you qualify for NHS funding for your abortion treatment, we simply need to check your address and your GP's surgery. Rest assure that all details taken are confidential.

Whether you have an abortion funded by the NHS or choose to pay privately, we'll ensure you receive the highest quality care in the UK.

If you live in the Republic of Ireland, you are a non-resident of England and will therefore have to pay privately for your treatment. You will also have to arrange travel arrangements. We do offer discounted fees for Irish women.
                              I just listen to programmes on Radio four......I believe what they report...

You choose whatever you want......

Comment

I just listen to programmes on Radio four......I believe what they report...

You choose whatever you want......
                                Radio 4 ? a well , it must be true so , I take it all back .

Comment

Working...
                                X