Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha Ha Pammy,bet ya got yer goodies all ready for tonight.Few cans in the fridge for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by paudge View Post
      Ha Ha Pammy,bet ya got yer goodies all ready for tonight.Few cans in the fridge for myself.

Well I have to admit I was an addict to the lot of them.....I have cut them all out now cept for Corrie....which I love.....
      It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by paudge View Post
        Was enjoyng the Ashley storyline,hope they get back to it soon,and Sak too,must drop in to visit him in the hospital
        The Zak storyline bores me to tears, especially the stuff with the loan sharks.
        I know mental illness isn't something that can be "cured" overnight, but it's
        really been dragging.....Zak goes a little wierd, goes awol, goes to hospital,
        goes home, awol again, back to hospital....enough already!

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
          Well I have to admit I was an addict to the lot of them.....I have cut them all out now cept for Corrie....which I love.....
          I had cut back to just corrie and emmerdale.....but I've started watching
          EastEnders again.......I'm a hopeless case.

Comment

Me too I had cut all the soaps out but gradually getting back into watching them again ...sad or what ....I think I need a hobby

Comment

used to watch them years ago, i remember when emmerdale was a 'real' rural setting with amos and his mate , i had to watch some last nov when in ireland and england because they did, but they are ridiculious , i `d rather watch the little white dot that used to be there. i miss dirty den though.
              in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

ashley, has just won the ...crying vicar championship......byb a mile...
                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                  ashley, has just won the ...crying vicar championship......byb a mile...
                  been missing the soaps the last few days....doing this bloody story...have
                  to catch up on itv player.....can't wait to see Ashley breaking down

Comment

Katie,your story is putting the soaps in the shade,keep up the good work

Comment

what's the betting rachel's going to be preggers with Jai's child?

And how can Ashley still afford his mobile phone? and where is he charging it?
                      Last edited by KatieMorag; 07-07-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Had a few wines while I catch up with Emmerdale, but I honestly think it's
                        the best soap on tv at the moment......great storylines and a brilliant script.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                          Had a few wines while I catch up with Emmerdale, but I honestly think it's
                          the best soap on tv at the moment......great storylines and a brilliant script.
                          I am really into emmerdale now as well ..

Comment

sorry im new here/// whats the story that katy is doing???///

Comment

The story was Murder In Bullshoite and we all had a part in it but its finished now.Turned out I was married to the murderer. Great story.

Comment

I'm so impressed with Lucy Pargeter (chas) what a terrific actress she is....

Comment

Working...
                                X