Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya playmates, hope you all enjoyed the Emmerdale bonanza last night. Hands up all those who tagged Ross as the shooter. Gootta admit he wasn't on my radar. The bold Cain almost finished Robert off but good old Zak arrived at the last minute and stopped Cain cutting off Roberts lifeline. Only Andy knows Ross did the shooting, will he spill the beans to save Aaron? More likely he will try to convince Ross to come clean himself, good luck with that Andy. NOW what about Paddy, our favourite vet? Was clubbing with Marlon, met a gal [married, like himself] and only went and sunk the log in the back of her car. Cant believe it but wait, why am I so surprised? Didn't this same Paddy poach Rona from his good buddy Marlon? Knowing Paddy, his conscience will beat him up, big time, so he will want to tell Rona. While that will make him feel better it certainly wont put a spring in Rona's step being told that bit of news. Dont do it Paddy. If you must unburden yourself Paddy here's what you can do. Type out your confession and post it on Pammy's Naughty thread right here, that should make you feel better and Rona stays blissfully unaware of your ''naughty'' deed, everyone's a winner.
    Last edited by paudge; 04-11-2015, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Well I knew Paddy would crack and spill the beans. Tonight [Wednesday] he unburdened himself to Chas, though he said it was only a kiss. It looked more than that to me. I mean when Paddy and the young lady emerged from the back seat of her car they were quick to ''adjust'' their clothes. Your clothes dont need adjusting if you only kiss someone, do they? well not if you kiss them on the lips anyway. Poor Paddy is a right wreck now that the girl has turned up in the villiage and met Rhona. Paddy remember she's married too and is not looking to rock the boat. Get a grip, dont do a Marlon and turn into a hyper drama queen, that's the best way to make Rhona wonder ''what have we here?'' Meanwhile we have somsone scaring the bejabers out of Chas, caused her to have a panic attack tonight. We dont know who or why just yet, any ideas soapies???

Comment

• Well much to my surprise the wedding of Bernice and Laurence went ahead. This was shortly after Andy sunk the log. Ok, ok, I hear you, somebody had to do it and the bold Andy stepped up to the mark, saved Laurence a job. Things looking bad for our beloved Ashley. I have a feeling there will be a vacancy for a vicar in the parish soon, any takers? Zak getting a little randy recently, and why not? They're all at it these days, get in there boy, keep the flag flying for the ''mature'' brigade. More going's on tonight at 7pm, UTV Ireland.

Comment

• Well, I wasn't expecting that last night! Great twist in the Paddy and Tess storyline!

Comment

• Tess's demise was a big surprise, caugh me completely off guard. Paddy couldn't make up his mind one way or the other. One minute he was telling Tess he loved her, the next minute he was telling her to get lost, he loved his wife. I found it amusing that Tess turned to Paddy's wife to confide in. Rhona, not knowing the man Tess was involved with was her husband, told Tess to ''go for it'' So she did only to be kicked into touch by Paddy. At the best of times he has trouble expressing himself but he was well able to tell, scream even, that he wanted her to get lost, really felt sorry for the poor girl. Paddy could have handled things better that that. Now he's in bits over her death, full of remorse, falling apart. Its only a matter of time till Rhona twigs Paddy's behaviour is more than feeling sorrow at a young woman dying in tragic circumstances, a woman he hardly knew [or so she thought] Paddy, not the strongest of men, will fall apart and come clean to Rhona. How will she react? She desperately wants a baby and is in the process of adopting one. Will she forgive him and stay with him for the sake of adopting a baby? Personally I think thats the way she will go, right or wrong, could be seperate beds though for the forseeable future.

Comment

• I was saddened to read of the passing off Shirley Stellfox who played Edna in Emmerdale. I had noticed she was absent for a good while, apparently very ill, cancer. The Dales wont be the same without Edna. R.I.P Shirley/Edna.

Comment

• I know there are a lot of Emmerdale fans around here so I was a little surprised and somewhat disappointed that no one else put a R.I.P up for Shirley Stellfox [Edna].

Comment

• David was worried about dad Eric so he convinced him to go to the doc and agreed to get checked out himself. Eric was fine, little infection but David had a growth on his town halls that he was unaware of. For some reason I can't figure out he wanted a picture of his penalty area. Layla duly stepped up to the mark. ''They look different to the way I remember them'' that was her comment when David dropped his jocks. Has to be the soap line of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by paudge View Post
                    I know there are a lot of Emmerdale fans around here so I was a little surprised and somewhat disappointed that no one else put a R.I.P up for Shirley Stellfox [Edna]

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-ra...hirley-stelfox

Did see that Shirley had died but I haven't really been following the Emmerdale thread.......RIP Shirley.

Comment

• Laurence got his wires crossed, thought Andy was giving Bernice one, so he hired a couple of thugs to ''have a word with him''. Only it wasn't Bernice having the rumpy with Andy, it was Larry's daughter Chrissie Chrissie found out and confronted daddy and anybody could see Larry was on the verge of a heart attack, anybody but Chrissie that is, she went on ranting and raving like an Eastender [except she did it in private, unlike an Eastender] and yep Larry heart attacked just when the cause of it [Chrissie[ left the room. Robert turned up, looked at the body on the floor, still breathing, and duly turned and went for a pint. Jumping ahead, Larry was taken to hospital, saved in the nick of time. Chrissie turns up and what do ya think she does? Offer her apologies? Comfort her daddy? No, she continues where she left off and Larry appears to go into rehearsal for another attack. In walks the Mad Hatter [Chrissies son, minus the hat] Now I have no time for that little shit but fair play to him, points out to mammy that grandad has had a heart attack, does she want to give him another one?. Chrissie leaves Larry survives, Bernice forgives him and stands by him. Will they live happy ever after? No chance, tune in tonight soapies, 7pm UTV IRELAND, get the popcorn in.

Comment

• Aaron celebrated becoming an offical Dingle. [changed his name by deedpoll] Well ya wanta see the celebrating going on in The Woolie, people drinking from rubber wellies for Gods sake If I was a Dingle think I'd keep quiet about it. During the celebrations a detective turned up to say that Aarons dad was found dead in his prison cell. We dont know the cause just yet. Everyone seemed pleased by the news except Aaron who shed a few tears for the man who abused him, who went to his grave denying it. Edna's funeral coming up, Rodney hasn't been seen in ages, Rona getting very chummy with the guy who was married to the woman Paddy was pleasing but he aint gonna be pleased if things develop along the lines I'm thinking More to follow tonight soapies, tune in 7oc UTV Ireland, them Dingles should be finished drinking from rubber wellies by now so I'll see ya in The Wollie, first in gets me a Bud.
                        Last edited by paudge; 13-05-2016, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations Emmerdale. Last night Emmerdale won best British soap award for the very first time while Danny Miller walked away with the best actor award. I wont meet ya in The Woolie tonight soapies. They're still celebrating, Dingles have the wellies out again, ugh, think I'll have a cuppa in Bobs instead, could be safer, those Dingles get outta hand when they're excited.

Comment

• started watching again.......catching up on ITV player. I see Holly Barton is back and I'm amazed at how much better her acting skills are this time around - she was so wooden before. Paudge, where are you these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                              started watching again.......catching up on ITV player. I see Holly Barton is back and I'm amazed at how much better her acting skills are this time around - she was so wooden before. Paudge, where are you these days?
                              Hi Katie, I'm still dropping in but not as often as I was, nice of you to notice. Some of the people I was friendly with have left these parts so I wasn't having the bit of banter anymore and sort of let the soap thread slip a bit but gotta get back in the swing of things again, I enjoy doing the soap updates, keeps me young, ha ha.

Comment

• Nice to see you back Paudge.

Comment

Working...
                                X