No announcement yet.

Your IQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm by know mean sexist here.....but it seems to be a women thing....i've showed the puzzles to 5 different women today and not one of them got any of them right.....a lot of women have a mental block with maths....and i'm including my wife and girls in that....and 3 of them have degrees
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
      I'm by know mean sexist here.....but it seems to be a women thing....i've showed the puzzles to 5 different women today and not one of them got any of them right.....a lot of women have a mental block with maths....and i'm including my wife and girls in that....and 3 of them have degrees
      maybe, though I haven't noticed that in my own experience. When I was working I'd sometimes mess up on the till doing refunds and I could never work out how to solve the problem yet other women could......my brain seems to be wired differently when it comes to that sort of thing. I'm the same with stuff like exchange rates, can never work out if they're good or bad and it took me a while to work out the thermostat on the boiler. I just think some people have that kind of brain and some don't, and gender doesn't come into it.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        maybe, though I haven't noticed that in my own experience. When I was working I'd sometimes mess up on the till doing refunds and I could never work out how to solve the problem yet other women could......my brain seems to be wired differently when it comes to that sort of thing. I'm the same with stuff like exchange rates, can never work out if they're good or bad and it took me a while to work out the thermostat on the boiler. I just think some people have that kind of brain and some don't, and gender doesn't come into it.
        I've worked with a lot of women....and i've noticed it a lot down through the years .....once a maths equation came up you would hear grown's ...but a lot of men are thicko's as well

Comment

I've worked with a lot of women....and i've noticed it a lot down through the years .....once a maths equation came up you would hear grown's ...but a lot of men are thicko's as well
          it's okay, Dinny, I know you're not a sexist......as long as you didn't go around pinching their bums.......

Comment

it's okay, Dinny, I know you're not a sexist......as long as you didn't go around pinching their bums.......
            The women still do that to the men and not a word said about it....now if it was the other way around

Comment

The women still do that to the men and not a word said about it....now if it was the other way around
              i've never pinched a man's bum in my life!

Comment

i've never pinched a man's bum in my life!
                Not even your ex's

Comment

Not even your ex's
                  not that i can recall........maybe i've missed out.....

Comment

not that i can recall........maybe i've missed out.....
                    Maybe he did

Comment

Maybe he did
                      ha ha!

Comment

I donno dinny....Im pretty good with math....i was an accountant...its the lily pads that confuse me...

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                          I donno dinny....Im pretty good with math....i was an accountant...its the lily pads that confuse me...
                          Helen ..I'm sure you would have got it so if it was Dollars instead of lily pads they were using

Comment

oh deffo hehehe.....what value are lily pads cept to someone with a lake hahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                              oh deffo hehehe.....what value are lily pads cept to someone with a lake hahhahaha
                              don't frogs use them, as seating?

Comment

feel really depressed now......i'm a thicko....
                                I didn't get the first one right either Katie.

Comment

Working...
                                X