Ah Jazys no ......please no .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah Jazys no ......please no .

Anne Doyle yep , as for O'Callaghan , what a damper to put on Christmas .
    Last edited by Twobob; 23-12-2017, 02:09 PM.

Martin McAleese maybe, but nobody else on that list

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
      Martin McAleese maybe, but nobody else on that list
      I'd settle for anyone else [almost] except MOC .... as to which it would be , in my humble opinion .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        I'd settle for anyone else [almost] except MOC .... as to which it would be , in my humble opinion .
        Well Towbob my reasoning for saying possibly Martin is that he is an educated person who worked very hard for peace between the north and south. I heard him being interviewed, and I was impressed. I think he would not let the country down.

As to the rest, I wonder what goes through the minds of people like Michael Martin to suggest MOC. As for Anne Doyle, I have nothing against the woman but how does reading the news quality a person to represent their country to the rest of the world. I could do as well as she could but I'm too humble to put myself forward, don't you know., lol What about yourself Towbob

Comment

Well Towbob my reasoning for saying possibly Martin is that he is an educated person who worked very hard for peace between the north and south. I heard him being interviewed, and I was impressed. I think he would not let the country down.

As to the rest, I wonder what goes through the minds of people like Michael Martin to suggest MOC. As for Anne Doyle, I have nothing against the woman but how does reading the news quality a person to represent their country to the rest of the world. I could do as well as she could but I'm too humble to put myself forward, don't you know., lol What about yourself Towbob
          At the end of the day Vico they are only a figure head and MOC is one head I could do without viewing or having to listen to , I'd be of the mind that Ms Doyle is more of a down to earth type of person , totally polarized from MOC .
          As for me ..... to busy walking the dog and busy with growing veg ....

Comment

At the end of the day Vico they are only a figure head and MOC is one head I could do without viewing or having to listen to , I'd be of the mind that Ms Doyle is more of a down to earth type of person , totally polarized from MOC .
            As for me ..... to busy walking the dog and busy with growing veg ....
            In other words Twobob, you are too busy actually working

Comment

Totally agree with everything you have said Vico2... Martin McAleece is the best one for the job. He also has first hand experience having been at his wife's side during the years she held the office..

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                Totally agree with everything you have said Vico2... Martin McAleece is the best one for the job. He also has first hand experience having been at his wife's side during the years she held the office..
                What's wrong with leaving Michael D in the position he currently occupies ??
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                  What's wrong with leaving Michael D in the position he currently occupies ??
                  Nothing wrong with it at all...if he wants to stay. He will be 78 next year and a seven year term would put him at 85 if he served the full term in office.

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                    Nothing wrong with it at all...if he wants to stay. He will be 78 next year and a seven year term would put him at 85 if he served the full term in office.
                    Agreed

Comment

In other words Twobob, you are too busy actually working
                      True .....another one for the mix heard mentioned the other day , Frances Fitzgerald ......gets bleedin worse .

Imagine if you will ... the possible conversation between Socks Varadkar and Frances ......" Frances baby , you stand aside and save me a possible general erect , sorry , election and I'll get your name out there for the handiest gig ever " .

Comment

True .....another one for the mix heard mentioned the other day , Frances Fitzgerald ......gets bleedin worse .

Imagine if you will ... the possible conversation between Socks Varadkar and Frances ......" Frances baby , you stand aside and save me a possible general erect , sorry , election and I'll get your name out there for the handiest gig ever " .
                        Twobob even my imagination could not manage that one ugggggg

Comment

Working...
                        X