Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
    Quinner heres some facts that I will throw at you:

ThE GPO was 200 years old this month - what date was it??

O'Neills GAA sports wear is 100 years old - its centenary birthday is when?

Anyone else can try this LOL.

I am 73 this year and i'll never be replaced by emails

Never heard of the GAA...

paddy p stood outside the GPO and proclaimed and independent Ireland......poor man is still waiting ...

He wasn't killed by a fellow Irishman...

Hows about that for info....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post

paddy p stood outside the GPO and proclaimed and independent Ireland......poor man is still waiting ...

The GAA is long entrenched in our history and Padraig Pearse stood outside the GPO with the Proclamation - only 102 years ago. He was killed byu the brits on Moore St.

The GPO saw a lot in its history especially the EAster Rising.
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
        WATCH THEM SQ...THE CHEETIN BUSTEDS WILL GOOLIE THE ANSWERS....no sense of competition or unity fer dat matter.
        Go on ourta dat - you give my questions a go LOL.
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

The GAA is long entrenched in our history and Padraig Pearse stood outside the GPO with the Proclamation - only 102 years ago. He was killed byu the brits on Moore St.

Still don't know what the GAA is and have no interest in finding out.....

I notice you know little about actual Irish History......

Your mate DTW at least knows about the Moselle Valley wallahs......

He said it is right to give them billions as they are going to make everybody in the UK rich.....He just wont tell me when they are going to make the UK and me rich......

Be careful because instead of telling me when he will just rant and rant and rant.......Then he will insult the ordinary voters in the UK and accuse them of all sort of shenanigans......

Yet he by his own words on this very Forum claimed to have voted in a Conservative Government that had an anti immigrant manifesto and worse still had Boris as one of its MP's....

Your mate is a very strange fellow indeed.....

Comment

More feckin googleing.
            You dont have a clue who killed Pearse......
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Here Suz....Paddy Pearse wasnt killed on Moore Street....
              Kilmainham....be firin squad remember ?????

Comment

More feckin googleing.
                You dont have a clue who killed Pearse......
                He was a true patriot.....He believed in his cause of an independent Ireland....

Now go away and read your Novels history......

Collins was killed by a fellow Countryman.....Pearse was not.

Going around with your air of superiority only gives me the giggles with your lack of historical knowledge.....

Comment

He was a true patriot.....He believed in his cause of an independent Ireland....

Now go away and read your Novels history......

Collins was killed by a fellow Countryman.....Pearse was not.

Going around with your air of superiority only gives me the giggles with your lack of historical knowledge.....
                  Youre full of it....spoze ye heard all these facts round the kitchen fire.....as usual.

Now tell me how come yer so sure Pearse wasnt killed by an Irishman.....
                  Do you know all the nationalities of his firing squad....do ye ???
                  What Another fact ye learned off yer anties n uncles round the fire.....
                  Or have ye bought a new crystal ball...Go boil yer head quinner it fulla pigeon shoytee.

Comment

Youre full of it....spoze ye heard all these facts round the kitchen fire.....as usual.

Or have ye bought a new crystal ball...Go boil yer head quinner it fulla pigeon shoytee.
                    I notice you are in denial again......Too many Novels methinks.....Now go and learn proper history and stop trying to belittle those who have actually studied Irish history.......

Remember.....Collins walked away and gave away....

Comment

Bleedin eejihh....knows who killed Pearse.....lmbo.....The bloke that shot Pearse doesnt even know he shot him....BUT QUINNER DOES LOL.....he heard it roung the kitchen fire from eze uncle....who knew everything as well.......Like uncle like nephew eh....WALOB

Comment

I notice you are in denial again......Too many Novels methinks.....Now go and learn proper history and stop trying to belittle those who have actually studied Irish history.......

Remember.....Collins walked away and gave away....
                        The bloke that shot Pearse didnt know who shot Pearse.....but in some god given miraculous way YOU FECKIN DO.....

Comment

The bloke that shot Pearse never knew it was him....but in some god given miraculous way YOU FECKIN DO.....
                          I never mentioned who the person was....LOL

You are really hilarious ...No go and learn how to read English.....Please.....

Collins walked away and gave away.....

Comment

Bleedin eejihh....knows who killed Pearse.....lmbo.....The bloke that shot Pearse doesnt even know he shot him....BUT QUINNER DOES LOL.....he heard it roung the kitchen fire from eze uncle....who knew everything as well.......Like uncle like nephew eh....WALOB
                            After a long time insulting UK voters who did not vote the way you wanted them to...you have now switched to insulting my relations and their friends who lived through those times...

You are really something....LOL...

Now go and learn a bit of Irish history...please.....

Comment

I never mentioned who the person was....LOL

You are really hilarious ...No go and learn how to read English.....Please.....

Here we go again another Houdini Escape Trick....lmao YOU SAID;

COLLINS WAS SHOT BY AN IRISH MAN ....PEARSE WAS NOT.....
                              ITd TAKE A DOUGHNUT NOT TO BELIEVE IF YOU KNEW WHO DIDNT DO IT........
                              THERES EVERY CHANCE YE KNEW WHO DID....feckin dingbat.

More Dingo Schitt ....OF COURSE YOU "NEVER MENTIONED WHO THE PERSON WAS"

COZ YOU HAVENT A CLIUE .....NO FECKER DOES....NOT EVEN THE FELLA WHO SHOT HIM KNOWS.....BUT YOU !!!!!

YOU....QUINNER THE GREAT FACTUAL HISTORIAN .....WHO HEARD ALL THE FACTS FROM ROUND THE FIREGRATE ......FROM UNCLE HARRY WHO WAS EVERYWHERE INCLUDING THE GPO......QUINNER THE PROF .......KNOWS.....IT WASNT AN IRISHMAN...THAT KILLED PEARSE......EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A WHOLE BRIT ARMY IRISH REGIMENT IN DUBLIN DURING THE RISING ?????...... ...i say DINGO SCHITT.

Comment

Here we go again another Houdini Escape Trick....lmao YOU SAID;

COLLINS WAS SHOT BY AN IRISH MAN ....PEARSE WAS NOT.....
                                ITd TAKE A DOUGHNUT NOT TO BELIEVE IF YOU KNEW WHO DIDNT DO IT........
                                THERES EVERY CHANCE YE KNEW WHO DID....feckin dingbat.

More Dingo Schitt ....OF COURSE YOU "NEVER MENTIONED WHO THE PERSON WAS"

COZ YOU HAVENT A CLIUE .....NO FECKER DOES....NOT EVEN THE FELLA WHO SHOT HIM KNOWS.....BUT YOU !!!!!

YOU....QUINNER THE GREAT FACTUAL HISTORIAN .....WHO HEARD ALL THE FACTS FROM ROUND THE FIREGRATE ......FROM UNCLE HARRY WHO WAS EVERYWHERE INCLUDING THE GPO......QUINNER THE PROF .......KNOWS.....IT WASNT AN IRISHMAN...THAT KILLED PEARSE......EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS A WHOLE BRIT ARMY IRISH REGIMENT IN DUBLIN DURING THE RISING ?????...... ...i say DINGO SCHITT.
                                The rants are getting longer.....the insults are getting thicker and faster......

You have a ''NOVEL'' way of discussing history.......

Collin's walked away and gave away.....

The Irish Prime Minister has just recently said that those in the North should have the same rights as those in the South and in the rest of the UK......

Successful Treaty......My arse....

Comment

Working...
                                X