Mona Lisa / Nat King Cole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    There ya go...get TRUMP the CHUMP out now !!!!!
    The sooner the better

Comment

Just reading yesterday that it was Connie Francis birthday she was 81 I thought she was dead because I hadn’t heard of her for years,she had a great voice.

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
        Just reading yesterday that it was Connie Francis birthday she was 81 I thought she was dead because I hadn’t heard of her for years,she had a great voice.
        I think she sort of retired early Rasher. She had a terrible experience, one night she was attacked in her hotel after the performance. The attack was very nasty and I have the impression that she never really got over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
          I think she sort of retired early Rasher. She had a terrible experience, one night she was attacked in her hotel after the performance. The attack was very nasty and I have the impression that she never really got over it.
          Yes Poor Connie was viciously raped in a hotel and her attacker was never caught.....she never really recovered from that and ended up with severe depression she ended up being committed into about 20 different hospitals , attempted suicide a few times.......also her brother whom she was very close to was murdered by Mafia hitmen....
          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
            Yes Poor Connie was viciously raped in a hotel and her attacker was never caught.....she never really recovered from that and ended up with severe depression she ended up being committed into about 20 different hospitals , attempted suicide a few times.......also her brother whom she was very close to was murdered by Mafia hitmen....
            I didn't know about the brother. Poor woman. I wonder how she is now

Comment

Working...
            X