Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    Unfortunately for you me and your Mrs...leaving her vote aside
    It took just over one million Flat Caps and Taff's to destroy the country....
    people who never voted in their lives before yesterday
    Nigel says it's a victory for real people ?
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Nigel says it's a victory for real people ?
      It seems it was a lot of Naval caps in your area......Now get prepared for WW3..
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        You haven't had a good cry...Yet.....
        Are you on the EU exit negotiation team.....or the nebuliser purchase team.....

Tell us what happens next, as the £ goes down the tubes
        AND a major world financial centre is silenced by the laymen of the midlands and Wales

Comment

It seems it was a lot of Naval caps in your area......Now get prepared for WW3..
          Are you a REAL person like Nige ?

Comment

Are you a REAL person like Nige ?
            I advise you to discuss that on the couch with somebody more qualified than me......

Comment

F'in sick of this country and its "Little Englander", up its own arse attitude. I'm moving to Ireland and the kids want Irish passports. But I'm proud to say Barnet voted overwhelmingly to remain.

Comment

You haven't had a good cry...Yet.....
                You obviously support those who are responsible for bombing the £.... against the Euro
                Those who will necessitate a rise in Interest rates
                Those responsible for fast failing markets
                Those responsible for the nightmare that mortgages will become
                Those responsible for high interest on business and personal loans
                and those responsible for 10% tariffs on Brit car exports ?.

and you think it's a victory...victory for what ?
                failing business and repossessions on an unprecedented scale
                Of course you will solve it with the 380 million ye won't pay the EU

Nigel calls for a Brexit Government now.....will you be joining it ?.
                Nigel says 17,000,000 decent ordinary people have won the day.
                Does that mean the other 16 and three quarter million are not decent ?.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                  F'in sick of this country and its "Little Englander", up its own arse attitude. I'm moving to Ireland and the kids want Irish passports. But I'm proud to say Barnet voted overwhelmingly to remain.
                  All I can say is......Jayziz help those with big mortgages and or big business loans.

Comment

Kath has just got up......I informed her that ''we are out''....And Cameron may go....

She replied...'He should not have told so many lies''........That from a woman who never mentions Politics.....

Comment

You obviously support those who are responsible for bombing the £.... against the Euro
                      Those who will necessitate a rise in Interest rates
                      Those responsible for fast failing markets
                      Those responsible for the nightmare that mortgages will become
                      Those responsible for high interest on business and personal loans
                      and those responsible for 10% tariffs on Brit car exports ?.

and you think it's a victory...victory for what ?
                      failing business and repossessions on an unprecedented scale
                      Of course you will solve it with the 380 million ye won't pay the EU

Nigel calls for a Brexit Government now.....will you be joining it ?.
                      Nigel says 17,000,000 decent ordinary people have won the day.
                      Does that mean the other 16 and three quarter million are not decent ?.

I advise you to discuss that on the couch with somebody more qualified than me......
                      But you're qualified in everything......you tell us

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                        It seems that the result of a democratic vote has upset you......

By the way.....Kath is not a ''little Englander''.....And by suggesting that you are being very rude........

Now go and have a good cry....

Comment

Kath has just got up......I informed her that ''we are out''....And Cameron may go....She replied...'He should not have told so many lies''........That from a woman who never mentions Politics.....
                          Did you tell her every man and his dog bar YOU, Nigel Farage, IDS, Boris n Gove were all telling lies.......

Did you tell her to watch the interest rates go through the roof.....

Did you tell her the leave campaign want Mr Cameron to stay so's to try stabilise the plummeting pound....
                          because the financial markets have bombed

Comment

Did you tell her every man and his dog bar YOU, Nigel Farage, IDS, Boris n Gove were all telling lies.......

Did you tell her to watch the interest rates go through the roof.....

Did you tell her the leave campaign want Mr Cameron to stay so's to try stabilise the plummeting pound....
                            because the financial markets have bombed
                            LOL..You still haven't had a good cry.......

''underneath the arches,,,i dream my dream away'.............

Comment

''underneath the arches,,,i dream my dream away'.............
                              So you wont care for those who might well be living under the arches because of massive interest rates and repossession...

What will you do....rob yer 350 million EU money.....
                              or..raid the nebuliser fund......?.

Comment

So you wont care for those who might well be living under the arches because of massive interest rates and repossession...

What will you do....rob yer 350 million EU money.....
                                or..raid the nebuliser fund......?.
                                You voted in Cameron to fill up those arches.....I did give the salvation army 500 pounds at Christmas...I hope that helped a bit......I do that everyu year anyway,,,,

I have Faith that the EU money will be used to help those in the UK that need it....

Comment

Working...
                                X