Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    You'll be out of practice
    I can do a Refresher course

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      I can do a Refresher course
      Or an Inter Course
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Or an Inter Course
        ha ha

Comment

I did, it's only something to fall back on
          What .....the new bed ?? .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            What .....the new bed ?? .
            that as well

Comment

• Could anyone in the financial department of the Bugle tell me if the English Pound coin before the one with the silver centre is still legal tender and still in daily use....

Comment

Could anyone in the financial department of the Bugle tell me if the English Pound coin before the one with the silver centre is still legal tender and still in daily use....
                Finance Dept. just got back to me Dinny. In answer to your query, I'm afraid the £1 coin is no longer legal tender. Some banks will accept the coins, but you must have an account with them. The Editor.

Comment

Finance Dept. just got back to me Dinny. In answer to your query, I'm afraid the £1 coin is no longer legal tender. Some banks will accept the coins, but you must have an account with them. The Editor.
                  Shite....found 33 of them around the house over them weekend will have to throw them out so.

Comment

Shite....found 33 of them around the house over them weekend will have to throw them out so.
                    Apparently the Bank of England is legally obliged to accept them, but you're going to Liverpool! Maybe the hotel could get them changed for you? Seems an awful waste of money!

Comment

Apparently the Bank of England is legally obliged to accept them, but you're going to Liverpool! Maybe the hotel could get them changed for you? Seems an awful waste of money!
                      Don't want to be carrying them around with me if they are not acceptable in shops....would be embarrassed to ask the hotel to try and get them changed...they would probably think I was a miserable git

Comment

Don't want to be carrying them around with me if they are not acceptable in shops....would be embarrassed to ask the hotel to try and get them changed...they would probably think I was a miserable git
                        They'd be right.......you could always give it to them as tips........

Comment

They'd be right.......you could always give it to them as tips........
                          lol....going to throw them in the charity collection bin for foreign currency at the airport ...they will be able to use them....

Comment

• Left work at 6.30, got to bus stop, couldn't find my bank card which I use on the bus......no way to access any money, so I ended up walking home.....8.3 miles! I'm feckin' knackered!

Comment

Left work at 6.30, got to bus stop, couldn't find my bank card which I use on the bus......no way to access any money, so I ended up walking home.....8.3 miles! I'm feckin' knackered!
                              Not a bother to you , when's the last time you walked that much ? .

Could be become a daily routine .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                                Not a bother to you , when's the last time you walked that much ? .

Could be become a daily routine .
                                I don't think i've ever walked that far......daily routine? Take a hike. I was feeling very virtuous when I got home but as I'd been unable to buy the shopping for dinner en route daughter decided to order a pizza and I couldn't let her eat it alone......

Comment

Working...
                                X