No announcement yet.

Unable to view pics and videos thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you use the share tab on Youtube you don't see the equals symbol in the address, I don't use the share feature myself, its more useful for sharing on other media platforms but for forums like this I find its easier to just highlight and copy the youtube code(example highlighted in bold below) in the address bar at the top of your screen. It saves you having to delete the parts of the address you don't need for posting a Youtube vid.

www.youtube.com/watch?,,v=Kya3c4WJZAk

Comment

thanks for the help lads, but still no go, just black screens even on old videos and todays , must be a driver glitch, I`ll have te give me mate a call, Brendan from Dublin....pics are ok.....add on, I can watch you tube vids on the you tube channel , I just can`t post you tube vids here or look at you tube vids here, so is it a local issue between me and the forum website.
      Last edited by cosmo; 22-05-2017, 01:23 PM.
      in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
        thanks for the help lads, but still no go, just black screens even on old videos and todays , must be a driver glitch, I`ll have te give me mate a call, Brendan from Dublin....pics are ok.....add on, I can watch you tube vids on the you tube channel , I just can`t post you tube vids here or look at you tube vids here, so is it a local issue between me and the forum website.
        Didn't realise you couldn't see any videos either... sounds like an issue on your device alright.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

didn`t realise it myself cogs until my last post, was too busy concentrating on the video that was in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
            Didn't realise you couldn't see any videos either... sounds like an issue on your device alright.
            cogs,

damthe weather, put up a couple of you tube links and I can play them ok, but I still can`t play or put up any vids in a topic, is there a problem between me and the forum directly, could I have clicked something on my page to disable it ,or could it be from your end .

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
              cogs,

damthe weather, put up a couple of you tube links and I can play them ok, but I still can`t play or put up any vids in a topic, is there a problem between me and the forum directly, could I have clicked something on my page to disable it ,or could it be from your end .
              I have to ask.... are ye over 18 ??
              Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                I have to ask.... are ye over 18 ??
                is dat mm or cm, is this craigs list I`m on!!

Comment

Working...
                X