After Florence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    The quickness of the hand deceives the eye....
    I wished Nige was on the correct side of politics.....I think he's one of the few sharpest politicians around today.....love his style....even if not all he stands for.
    Yep...your right, a fine politician who says what he thinks and damm the weather.
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

The quickness of the hand deceives the eye....
      I wished Nige was on the correct side of politics.....I think he's one of the few sharpest politicians around today.....love his style....even if not all he stands for.
      Well, he has stood for a lot but never got elected for anything useful....

Democracy wins the day.....One day you will embrace such a great idea but not until the EU gives you permission....And they do not believe in Democracy....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        Well, he has stood for a lot but never got elected for anything useful....

Democracy wins the day.....One day you will embrace such a great idea but not until the EU gives you permission....And they do not believe in Democracy....
        One day you'll wake up ...think responsibly....for once .....and use your precious vote.
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

One day you'll wake up ...think responsibly....for once .....and use your precious vote.

I don't vote and you know that...You also know that it has never made a bit of difference in the UK.......Strangely it is only you who thinks it could......That is because you are brainwashed into thinking so.....Brussels has done a great job on you.. You are known there as the great Benito Blockhead Mosellini.....The Brit who wants to give all his money to Luxembourg's vine growers instead of giving it to UK Hospital Staff....Whom he has a complete disregard for...
          Now, how is your mate Farage....?

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
            Exciting times ahead.......

The EU has stated that it will take six months for it's member Countries to respond....

Who is in a hurry.....
            Six months ? More like four weeks...

EU leaders from the 27 member states will decide at a summit in late October whether “sufficient progress” has been made on priority issues – the divorce bill, citizens’ rights and the Irish border – in order to move on to the next stage of talks covering future EU-UK ties post-Brexit.
            The UK prime minister Theresa May has appealed to EU leaders to be positive over Brexit in a speech in Florence.

What in particular are you 'excited' about ?
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
              Six months ? More like four weeks...

The UK prime minister Theresa May has appealed to EU leaders to be positive over Brexit in a speech in Florence.

What in particular are you 'excited' about ?

Everything...Life is exciting for those that enjoy every living ''every minute''.....

Six Months are Barniers words for the member Countries to agree to a deal....

If you want to contradict him...Fell free to do so....

Nothing that involves long term futures should be rushed.....

I believe I mentioned ''ten years'' on here a long while ago....
              Last edited by quinner; 24-09-2017, 12:09 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=cogito;453996]Six months ? More like four weeks...

What in particular are you 'excited' about ?[/QU

When they get the ''international's'' to pay the tax they should be paying it will be really exciting.....

That is one thing I agree with Angela Merkel about.....She does not like ''tax-dodgers''......She said that very clearly not too long ago....

Comment

The British Government have been cooperating with the Germans and other EU member Countries since 1945......

I have no reason to believe that there will be no cooperation with those after Brexit.......

Thousands and thousands of Germans have relied on the British Government for their livelyhoods since WW2....

Comment

Working...
                  X