Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spudseamus View Post
    I did the credit !!
    wot credit? I thunked dat one up from me own head..............
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      wot credit? I thunked dat one up from me own head..............
      written by Paddy Doyle ???????????????????????

Comment

written by Paddy Doyle ???????????????????????
        thats me......................... did ya not know? ask womble, Pam, MKM etc if ya didnt know

Comment

I knew dat!

Comment

I knew dat!
            ah janey mac ya were pullin' me leg so

Comment

Comment

I was born at 97 Cashel Road in Jan 1953 (Joan Reilly) and my brothers were all out in the Star picture house whilst i was being born, i have a brother born near year july 1947 Christy, did you know him please my other brothers n sisters were LARRY, JEM, MIKEY, JOHN, HENRY,EDDIE & NORA & MARY (1950) I AM GOING BACK TO CELEBRATE MY 60TH IN JANUARY WITH MY BROTHERS N SISTERS

Comment

Originally posted by joanjohnson5 View Post
                  I was born at 97 Cashel Road in Jan 1953 (Joan Reilly) and my brothers were all out in the Star picture house whilst i was being born, i have a brother born near year july 1947 Christy, did you know him please my other brothers n sisters were LARRY, JEM, MIKEY, JOHN, HENRY,EDDIE & NORA & MARY (1950) I AM GOING BACK TO CELEBRATE MY 60TH IN JANUARY WITH MY BROTHERS N SISTERS
                  where are you living now Joan, and how long has it been since you've been "home"

Comment

I am now living in BRADFORD near LEEDS we came over when i was young for all my brothers to find work, i am the last out of 13 children. I was home this february and had a great time as usual hic

Comment

Originally posted by joanjohnson5 View Post
                      I am now living in BRADFORD near LEEDS we came over when i was young for all my brothers to find work, i am the last out of 13 children. I was home this february and had a great time as usual hic
                      lad you enjoyed your trip back home, Im trying to get back to Dublin asap, but unfortunatley things are a bit complicated here at the moment, by the way I dont too far away from where you live, I am in Nottingham

Comment

we used to go every sunday afternoon to see the follower uppers as we called them batman etc,,,,

Comment

the evil bastards of crumlin christain brothers school

hi one and all. I went to the brothers from 1963 until 1968. I left at the ripe old age of13, the class I was in brother egan would wack the boys on the back of the neck and the back of their legs with his cain. the last time I walked out of those gates. was one of the happiest days of my life and the crazy thing about all the abuse we went through from those bastards, most of the boys never told their parents, they suffured in silence. that's enough about horrid school days, I also went to the star in the 60s and 70s. I was also there when rock around the clock was showing, I remember some lads managed to get the big clock from above the boys toilet, they would then dance around the clock that was those teds acting up again. bye bye for now. regards dunwack

Comment

Originally posted by dunwack View Post
                            hi one and all. I went to the brothers from 1963 until 1968. I left at the ripe old age of13, the class I was in brother egan would wack the boys on the back of the neck and the back of their legs with his cain. the last time I walked out of those gates. was one of the happiest days of my life and the crazy thing about all the abuse we went through from those bastards, most of the boys never told their parents, they suffured in silence. that's enough about horrid school days, I also went to the star in the 60s and 70s. I was also there when rock around the clock was showing, I remember some lads managed to get the big clock from above the boys toilet, they would then dance around the clock that was those teds acting up again. bye bye for now. regards dunwack
                            Great story dunwack......I do believe you mean 53/58.....
                            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                              Great story dunwack......I do believe you mean 53/58.....
                              I worked in the Star 1958 at that time Rock around the Clock had been and gone and I was told many stories by Staff

I left in 1960 to get married at eighteen,. The manager Mr Greeley was a fair man and I was very fond of him. The Fecker on the Door Mr Canavan was not so nice

Comment

Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                                I worked in the Star 1958 at that time Rock around the Clock had been and gone and I was told many stories by Staff

I left in 1960 to get married at eighteen,. The manager Mr Greeley was a fair man and I was very fond of him. The Fecker on the Door Mr Canavan was not so nice
                                I think my uncle remembered you working there, he said you were the only usherette who used to keep the ice pops freezing by just looking at them! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X