X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning everyone, Its beautiful and sunny, I went to bed very late and I don't remember rain it must have a local shower. Might go to see the rose gardens in St Annes always a nice day .

Comment

• Starting to feel the heat in the kitchen now ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Starting to feel the heat in the kitchen now ..
        Well if you can't stand it, you know what to do!

Comment

• Good morning all.

Blue skies, sunny and no breeze. If you like the sunshine, enjoy. I will be staying indoors.

Comment

• Originally posted by bettyl View Post
            Good morning all.

Blue skies, sunny and no breeze. If you like the sunshine, enjoy. I will be staying indoors.
            Are you in London Betty? I see it's going to be 38c there on Monday and Tuesday - 100 F!! Worried about my son in Dunstable as he's not good with heat. He normally works from home but says he's going in to take advantage of the aircon!

Comment

• Good morning all, according to my computer it is 24 degrees here today. Breathing is difficult in this humidity

Comment

• For nostalgia purposes mainly I bought some Lucozade which we'd all have when ill as kids (in those days it only came in big bottles with a crinkly cellophane wrapper). Doesn't taste the same at all! V. disappointed!

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                  Well if you can't stand it, you know what to do!
                  Sure do .... bedroom and windows open ..

Comment

• 27c here now. Really hoping to be able to leave my bedroom by Tuesday! (Only been out to the bathroom since Tuesday evening).

Comment

• The experts say keep all windows closed to keep out the hot air, But open them at night to let in the cool air. I am delighted with my big fan and thank God its noiseless

Comment

• That's what I've heard too - if it's hotter outside keep windows closed and also curtains

Comment

• 33 here in West London. It's too darn hot.

Comment

• So we only have 1 test left. Son who has been negative till now wants to use the last one tomorrow as he says he feels "different". Which means I have to wait till Tuesday to start testing as that's when the new ones arrive. But if he's positive tomorrow at least I can leave my room......

Comment

• Went out to Dunlaoire myself and mrs D....there from just before 12...left about 7pm....in all that time it was continuously cloudy and a cool sea breeze that would cut you in two that didn't let up once in all that time, people walking around in anoraks & jackets ......came home to hear it was 31 degrees just up the road from me in Phoenix Park.
                              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• it was 27c on our deck when cloudy and 31 when the sun came out, the water in the pool was 24c but felt cold as we were so hot, children were in the water most of the day

Comment

Working...
                                X