Really Stupid Mobile Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    yes, it's probably something really simple I'm not doing.......
    Probably but it happens to us all.....your better of leaving it for awhile
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

is there a vodafone shop near you, bring it in to them, smile, and ask them to do it for you

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
        is there a vodafone shop near you, bring it in to them, smile, and ask them to do it for you
        I never thought of that.......thanks Bigby, I might just do that

Comment

when I bough my cheap vodafone online I then brought it to the shop and asked them to transfer all my numbers and everything else from my old phone to the new one and they did it for me no problem

Comment

There's one in North Finchley. I must have passed it loads of times but never noticed......I might try in there when I'm down that way next.

Comment

did you make it your recovery phone on gmail and remove the old number

Comment

did you make it your recovery phone on gmail and remove the old number
                yes i did......

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                  it's a Vodaphone Smart First 7......only cost me £20.........needed a phone but had no money........
                  Yes I have seen some of them Vodafone smartphones here but am happy with the Samsung J3 that I currently have. Still have the s3 mini but that's only a wifi use now.

Have to agree with bigby on that one. Personally I found that saving my numbers on a sim card or onto my google account makes the transfer to a new phone quite easy. Nearly all my contacts were on my sim card when I switched from a Windows phone to a Samsung in 2014. You could go to carphone warehouse and they could fix it for you as they do all networks.
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

It normally is K M something simple. I had my laptop at the laptop hospital and when I got it back I could not open anything, it kept telling me the certificates??? were not valid. All I need to do was re-set the date and Bob's your uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by bettyl View Post
                      It normally is K M something simple. I had my laptop at the laptop hospital and when I got it back I could not open anything, it kept telling me the certificates??? were not valid. All I need to do was re-set the date and Bob's your uncle.
                      thanks Betty, you're probably right, it will be something simple I've missed.

Comment

Soooo.... did you get the poxy yoke working ?
                        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                          Soooo.... did you get the poxy yoke working ?
                          No......haven't bothered. I rarely use it.....I'm going to do what Bigby suggested and take it into a Vodafone shop. But that can wait......

Comment

Working...
                          X