Christmas Books 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Books 2017

This year, as in previous years, I've bought books for people that are in fact for myself primarily... my Da being the principle target in this nefarious practice for many years. To be wrapped tomorrow...

xmas books.jpg
    Everything is self-evident.

Those books are very big, you'll need a lot if wrapping paper...........

Comment

do you plan reading them tonight?

Comment

Roddy Doyle's "Smile" has got very good reviews
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

two weeks ago I was at the airport waiting for a plane to Adelaide, the wife ses 'go and get yourself a book for the trip' w[we were off for 9 days] , off I go and buy a copy of an x rugby player now authors latest 'burke and wills' about the first explorers to reach the top end of oz [which was the trip we were doing in comfort]...anyway I didn`t open the book until I returned home, that first night my daughter was over visiting, she pops her head into the bedroom to say goodnight, and next I see her straing her eyes at the cover of my book, 'where did ye get that book dad' ,I bought it at the airport I ses, her face dropped and she grrred , whats the matter ,..... I`m only your secret santa , and I bought that book for you!! talk about some persons knowing anothers tastes.......very good book , jeez those blokes done it hard.
          in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

aww you gotta see the new baby...is she gorgeous

Comment

Working...
            X