Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80 clergy accused of child sex abuse

Nearly 80 clergy accused of child sex abuse in Chile

I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Originally posted by jembo View Post
    Nearly 80 clergy accused of child sex abuse in Chile

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news...ile/109342812/
    jembo; Everything will be cool now.The pope has asked for forgiveness for the child molestation down the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
      jembo; Everything will be cool now.The pope has asked for forgiveness for the child molestation down the years.
      Ed, I think the state will take a different point of view now as the accusations have been brought to the forefront.

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
        Ed, I think the state will take a different point of view now as the accusations have been brought to the forefront.
        They are at the forefront here for years and still people are going to mass and supporting them

Comment

I stopped going back in the 60s when a certain Father Bonaventure ....had a little cutout in his grill in his confession box...the creep would want to hold your hand as he listened to your confession, there was also a nasty Brother Flood in school who used to freak me out ....he used a drum stick to slap you with

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
            They are at the forefront here for years and still people are going to mass and supporting them
            It's unbelievable that people STILL invest so much trust in these people....when they could pray to their god at home.... The institution has proven itself to be vastly unreliable....and even if one were to get through it would be one more life ruined ...one too many.....Close them all down I say,..they cannot be trusted.....starve them out and let the 'good' ones carry the can for the bad bastards who destroyed so many innocents....the whole shooting match deserves to be locked down, abandoned and eradicated.
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
              It's unbelievable that people STILL invest so much trust in these people....when they could pray to their god at home.... The institution has proven itself to be vastly unreliable....and even if one were to get through it would be one more life ruined ...one too many.....Close them all down I say,..they cannot be trusted.....starve them out and let the 'good' ones carry the can for the bad bastards who destroyed so many innocents....the whole shooting match deserves to be locked down, abandoned and eradicated.
              World wide Endemic Coruption with no end in sight. One story is hardly cold before another one opens up. It’s almost as if it’s part of their training!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                Have you become a Calvinist, Noel ? Catholicism has always been practiced in the home... but mainly in public. The Mass is a public and community event...it's what defines the Catholic religion.

I would suggest that paedophilia occurs primarily in the home.
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

allowing priests to marry would be a start in the right direction, its probably too late to make a difference now, I wonder what the stats are like [historically] for the Anglican and other churches that allow marriage.
                  in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
                    allowing priests to marry would be a start in the right direction, its probably too late to make a difference now, I wonder what the stats are like [historically] for the Anglican and other churches that allow marriage.
                    I think it should be purely a matter of law against individuals......
                    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X