X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chit chat

why is there so many members listed as being online but no one posting
    cat go your tongue
    I started this thread as a general chit chat one so we do not have to start a new one each time we want to chat and comment

Dont know the answer to ur question.......but I bought a new Dimplex fire and its massive....Im only thrilled......€50 off in the sales...
    It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
      Dont know the answer to ur question.......but I bought a new Dimplex fire and its massive....Im only thrilled......€50 off in the sales...
      is it a oil one not sure what a Dimplex is

Comment

Do u know the little chunky things .....black and with a flame.....u can use the electric bars if ya want....but I just wanted the glow.....the house is freezin but with this on ya think it was roastin.....Im goin to save a fortune on the leckie bill.....
        It is what it is.

Comment

Do u know the little chunky things .....black and with a flame.....u can use the electric bars if ya want....but I just wanted the glow.....the house is freezin but with this on ya think it was roastin.....Im goin to save a fortune on the leckie bill.....
          you are soo funny

Comment

To be honest I didnt mean it to be funny....but now that I look at it again ....maybe it is.....goin for me shower now and then hour and half of mind blowin soaps....
            It is what it is.

Comment

To be honest I didnt mean it to be funny....but now that I look at it again ....maybe it is.....goin for me shower now and then hour and half of mind blowin soaps....
              enjoy the soaps I am catching up on recordings

Comment

Okey doke....did ya record the Joe O'Reilly thing....
                It is what it is.

Comment

Okey doke....did ya record the Joe O'Reilly thing....
                  no I was listening to it but sure it was on before or maybe just heard it when rachels mother gave an interview

Comment

Well its a new programe called killers....but I guess we heard most of it before...
                    It is what it is.

Comment

Was trying to be thoughtful and innovative so bought loads of small nice things as presents - it took me 3 hours to wrap it all. next year everyone is getting a coat whether they need it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                        Was trying to be thoughtful and innovative so bought loads of small nice things as presents - it took me 3 hours to wrap it all. next year everyone is getting a coat whether they need it or not.

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished, redser.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                          Bers always did that, one year she got my sister a lunch box with loads of little presents in it.
                          I have nothing bought yet except my older sons present and he ordered that himself online I just paid for it

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                            Bers always did that, one year she got my sister a lunch box with loads of little presents in it.
                            I have nothing bought yet except my older sons present and he ordered that himself online I just paid for it
                            You have loads of time left to go shopping I only just started mine today ......
                            Makes Christmas seem more real .....shopping in the last 2 weeks ....

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre Madden View Post
                              You have loads of time left to go shopping I only just started mine today ......
                              Makes Christmas seem more real .....shopping in the last 2 weeks ....
                              will be the last 2 days I think working until 22nd so will do it 23rd and 24th

Comment

Working...
                              X