No announcement yet.

Brexit; outcome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be sure to catch CH4 news tomorrow evening , investigation into the biggest backer for the Brexit side …..his name escapes me at the mo .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      Be sure to catch CH4 news tomorrow evening , investigation into the biggest backer for the Brexit side …..his name escapes me at the mo .
      Arron Banks....hope he gets his in the high courts the smarmy git.
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
        Arron Banks....hope he gets his in the high courts the smarmy git.
        That's the fella Dam , thanks .

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post

F-sake , that's worse than trying to get a winner at Cheltenham .

Comment

F-sake , that's worse than trying to get a winner at Cheltenham .
              Lol some people do not want or even understand a democratic process.....

Cannot wait to see see who gets punished at the next General election...Democracy at its very best in action......

Remember the EU is a Dictatorship..........
              Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                Lol some people do not want or even understand a democratic process.....

Cannot wait to see see who gets punished at the next General election...Democracy at its very best in action......

Remember the EU is a Dictatorship..........
                The European elections are coming up shortly , you'll be able to send your anti-democracy candidate over and argue against dictatorship …. .

Comment

The European elections are coming up shortly , you'll be able to send your anti-democracy candidate over and argue against dictatorship …. .
                  But he doesn't vote........and hopefully the UK will be gone by then.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Twobob;501468]The European elections are coming up shortly , you'll be able to send your anti-democracy candidate over and argue against dictatorship …. .
                    let me know when the people can deselect the EU leadership....
                    I do believe the best Candidate for the UK leadership should be an Irishman.....I suggest the one that guaranteed the the Banks would be suitable. At least he would start another mass exodus to Canada and Australia....

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                      But he doesn't vote........and hopefully the UK will be gone by then.
                      Thanks a bunch!!

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                        Thanks a bunch!!
                        Katie what I mean by that is IMO the UK needs a period of time outside the EU to realize what they may or may not miss when they leave.

Sorry but you have a very angry nation particularly the leave bunch and a cooling off period in the relationship might be best for the EU and the UK.

Comment

• It's okay Napper. I wasn't being serious.
                          I can't imagine the UK trying to get back into the EU once it"s left and the EU probably wouldn't have us anyway.

Comment

• Lol....the only people angry are those that do not believe in democracy......yes those other European member States. For some unknown reason, especially the Irish from the evidence on here......
                            it has been said that the UK buys more German cars than all the total of all the other EU member States.......

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                              Thanks a bunch!!
                              Lol what else would you expect from a jealous person who does not like their next door neighbours......

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                                Lol what else would you expect from a jealous person who does not like their next door neighbours......
                                Jealous of what?

Comment

Working...
                                X