X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    Jealous of what?
    Ask them....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• I'm asking you, though - what's Napper jealous of? You must know, surely?

Comment

I'm asking you, though - what's Napper jealous of? You must know, surely?
        Whatever you want to know about napper...Ask him
        You

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
          You
          I don't have any questions for Napper. You implied Napper was jealous of the British, I don't see eny evidence of that so I'm curious to know why you think this.

Comment

Lol....the only people angry are those that do not believe in democracy......yes those other European member States. For some unknown reason, especially the Irish from the evidence on here......
            it has been said that the UK buys more German cars than all the total of all the other EU member States.......
            Wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
              Wrong.
              According to tha stats you are right, however,

About one in seven cars made in Germany are sold in Britain. It is true that more German cars are exported to the UK than anywhere else.

Germany sells about 14% of all the passenger cars it makes domestically to the UK, a little over one in seven. (That makes up about 18% of the passenger cars it exports, a little under one in five).
              I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
              Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

You
                Good to see you back joe.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
                  According to tha stats you are right, however,

About one in seven cars made in Germany are sold in Britain. It is true that more German cars are exported to the UK than anywhere else.

https://fullfact.org/europe/german-cars-uk/
                  By value its the US

German car exports were most in demand across the pond in the U.S., though plenty of other countries also joined the list.

1 in 5 cars imported into the EU 27 are assembled in the UK. Roughly €12.6 billion. What's stopping German car makers filling the void if tariffs make those UK cars not competitive in price?

Comment

I don't have any questions for Napper. You implied Napper was jealous of the British, I don't see eny evidence of that so I'm curious to know why you think this.
                    Lol..you mentioned napper.. .So If you think he is jeal us,ask him why that is so.......

You and napper seem to imply........
                    Napper implied that I was a paedophile, a mod friend of his refused to show the post that he himself had removed at the request of another poster....

Comment

• It's a 'no': DUP statement means Brexit deal less likely to pass in House of Commons tonight https://jrnl.ie/4536984
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

By value its the US

German car exports were most in demand across the pond in the U.S., though plenty of other countries also joined the list.

1 in 5 cars imported into the EU 27 are assembled in the UK. Roughly €12.6 billion. What's stopping German car makers filling the void if tariffs make those UK cars not competitive in price?
                        I already told you that you are right, do you need to keep hammering on about this?

Comment

It's okay Napper. I wasn't being serious.
                          I can't imagine the UK trying to get back into the EU once it"s left and the EU probably wouldn't have us anyway.
                          Froggy De Gaulle dint want anything to do with UK for EEC in '63 and again in '67. said..."England is not much any more". From then on UK went balls out to get in....My how things have changed oul DeG be lhao in eze grave.
                          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• A win through the vote for May deal tonite is described as "a political miracle of historic proportions"... looks like an extension and another vote then a people's vote which will be for remain.... at last

Comment

Lol..you mentioned napper.. .So If you think he is jeal us,ask him why that is so.......

You and napper seem to imply........
                              Napper implied that I was a paedophile, a mod friend of his refused to show the post that he himself had removed at the request of another poster....
                              I seem to remember I was accused of actually using the word when the life ban campaign for me was in full swing. Now its implied......

I have no mod friends Quinner whatever you think. In fact I will go as far to state I have never met anyone off here in the real world and very much intend to keep to that. Of course I said this to you on one of the numerous times when you started your mud slinging. I don't even do facebook or personal email with anyone from here which many members choose to do. That's their choice, I rather keep my distance. Any PM communications with Mods is official correspondence and is handled by them in a most professional manner.

Especially considering they are unpaid volunteers juggling busy lifestyles and health issues. IMO you should be more thankful to them than starting these shite fights every time your bored, unbanned and need attention. Its totally disrespectful to the mods and the members that get no joy in reading this repeated FYM from you every couple of months.

Have you any evidence that the mods are my friends? Does ruling against you and banning you repeatedly over the years even before I was a member make them friends of me. Sorry mate that's your own posting conduct not a fictional friendship behind the scenes dictating your bans and slaps on the wrists. I await your evidence.

Comment

I seem to remember I was accused of actually using the word when the life ban campaign for me was in full swing. Now its implied......

I have no mod friends Quinner whatever you think. In fact I will go as far to state I have never met anyone off here in the real world and very much intend to keep to that. Of course I said this to you on one of the numerous times when you started your mud slinging. I don't even do facebook or personal email with anyone from here which many members choose to do. That's their choice, I rather keep my distance. Any PM communications with Mods is official correspondence and is handled by them in a most professional manner.

Especially considering they are unpaid volunteers juggling busy lifestyles and health issues. IMO you should be more thankful to them than starting these shite fights every time your bored, unbanned and need attention. Its totally disrespectful to the mods and the members that get no joy in reading this repeated FYM from you every couple of months.

Have you any evidence that the mods are my friends? Does ruling against you and banning you repeatedly over the years even before I was a member make them friends of me. Sorry mate that's your own posting conduct not a fictional friendship behind the scenes dictating your bans and slaps on the wrists. I await your evidence.
                                He can't answer you so why don't you give it a rest eh....best not contaminate the BREXIT thread with your personal excuses in your own personal war.....take it to PM's or report Quinner but try not spam this thread yeh.

Comment

Working...
                                X