There once was a chump they called Trump
    Who half the US said they'd dump
    Then he came unstuck.. by sacking a tec
    Now he's Donny the Trump tweeting Chump
    The President said, ''what a day''
    who'll dare contradict what I say
    I'll reign with great fear
    and, make things very clear
    either back me..or you're on your way.....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Mr Comey tells it like it is....Trump defamed me.....Trump tried to corrupt the director of the FBI......? DISGUSTING
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
        Mr Comey tells it like it is....Trump defamed me.....Trump tried to corrupt the director of the FBI......? DISGUSTING
        LOL.......I will cry myself to sleep after hearing that........

Corruption in Politics.....That is worse than a Nuclear war......

Now can you tell us something exciting please.....

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
          LOL.......I will cry myself to sleep after hearing that........Corruption in Politics.....That is worse than a Nuclear war......Now can you tell us something exciting please.....
          Well you are a lucky one....because there are more Halley's Comet sightings that whats coming out as we speak....makes ye sick what that clot tried to do.
          You will never see such blatant corruption as this again.....

Comment

Well you are a lucky one....because there are more Halley's Comet sightings that whats coming out as we speak....makes ye sick what that clot tried to do.
            You will never see such blatant corruption as this again.....
            I bet you are spewing your guts up...I just can get a reaction from mine as it does not concern me what Politicians of other Countries do....

You sure you are not just advertising newspapers that tell lies....Like you did a few days ago...

Comment

I bet you are spewing your guts up...I just can get a reaction from mine as it does not concern me what Politicians of other Countries do....You sure you are not just advertising newspapers that tell lies....Like you did a few days ago...
              Im watching the hearing live wally....And guess what....ive told you before.....things that happen on one side of the globe will have some impact on the other side....that includes you.

Comment

Im watching the hearing live wally....And guess what....ive told you before.....things that happen on one side of the globe will have some impact on the other side....that includes you.
                What do you want me to do about it......When it is a War or famine or Civil strife or something similar I will interested.........

Your exaggerations are only interesting to those who read the Guinness book of Records..... I don't.....You must win soon....

Comment

What do you want me to do about it......When it is a War or famine or Civil strife or something similar I will interested.........

Your exaggerations are only interesting to those who read the Guinness book of Records..... I don't.....You must win soon....
                  I believe Trump is about to announce his financial plans for the USA......

That will be exciting.....For Millions of Americans........

America must come first.......He is not the President of Paris...So he says.....

Comment

What do you want me to do about it......When it is a War or famine or Civil strife or something similar I will interested.........Your exaggerations are only interesting to those who read the Guinness book of Records..... I don't.....You must win soon....
                    Just be yer usual useless self....do nothing.....not a sausage......let others carry you as usual.

Comment

Just be yer usual useless self....do nothing.....not a sausage......let others carry you as usual.
                      Not yet....I can still trudge a few yards....

When was I carried before as I must have been asleep....Let me Guess....1949?

Now, stop thinking you are special just because you vote....You are not, you are just making yourself the laughing stock of everywhere except the White House.....There they take you serious as you are classed as a nutter.....lol

Comment

• Let's see if Trump can get any jobs back to the USA......

If he has the Customers it is achievable....I believe he has those Customers....At home where he has control....

Two million and I will shake his hand.....I don't care who loses them.....

Comment

Not yet....I can still trudge a few yards....When was I carried before as I must have been asleep....Let me Guess....1949 Now, stop thinking you are special just because you vote....You are not, you are just making yourself the laughing stock of everywhere except the White House.....There they take you serious as you are classed as a nutter.....lol
                          nutter i may be. ...but it doesnt make Trumpet any prettier. ....as for eze syrup......lmbo

Comment

nutter i may be. ...but it doesnt make Trumpet any prettier. ....as for eze syrup......lmbo
                            Trump is the President of the United states...To me he is just another foreign politician.........I show him now reverence whatsoever........Though I am glad he is not unemployed and skint.....I wouldn't wish that on any billionaire.....

Lol...Is he upsetting the teechy weechy little matelot.....There there, I will kiss your hurting bit better...

Comment

Trump is the President of the United states...To me he is just another foreign politician.........I show him now reverence whatsoever........Though I am glad he is not unemployed and skint.....I wouldn't wish that on any billionaire.....Lol...Is he upsetting the teechy weechy little matelot.....There there, I will kiss your hurting bit better...
                              What happens in Washington impacts on you.......and me.

Comment

What happens in Washington impacts on you.......and me.

The US do not get my tax money to make Luxembourg richer....

I notice you are doing the newspapers trick again.....''Project fear''..Frighten everybody to death just to sell newspapers......Sadly it is too late for you to ''grow-up''...

Comment

Working...
                                X