X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
    The mistress?
    Yes ..
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

whats that old saying..."the devil you know " lol

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
        Yes Ed......he moved in with someone else....who threw him out 2 years later when he got cancer
        That's terrible sad Dinny....poor guy..

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
          All of the above is true MKM... the coffee and fags experiment has ended in near disaster - the whole thing was my own doing.

I'm going to give this mortality thing a lash...

Cogs, I gave up the smokes a year ago...the best thing I have ever done. I found it very easy to kick the habit because I had pneumonia and was feeling pretty ill for about 2 months or so. By the time I was well enough to smoke again the addiction was gone and I haven't smoked one since. It would be great if you could kick the habit...the difference it makes to quality of life is amazing.
          Hope you are felling much better...

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
            That's terrible sad Dinny....poor guy..
            Shouldn't have left his wife Barefoot.......she wouldn't take him back .....but his daughter did......and looked after him

Comment

Woman i know got breast cancer a couple of years back.....and immediately her hubby packed his bags and took off for the girlfriends (she didnt know about the girlfriend) the divorce was started and he was being a nasty shyte with his demands, when he got some stomach issues that involved surgery.., immediately the gf booted his arse out home to his wife...who now was in remission and she took him back and nursed him thro his disease and several surgeries........just before christmas her cancer returned and can you believe the feckers taken off again....his excuse??? he didnt sign up for illness.........now the kids are older the divorce is easier and she says shes never letting him back again...if she gets another remission...i think its so bloody sad....his kids hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                Woman i know got breast cancer a couple of years back.....and immediately her hubby packed his bags and took off for the girlfriends (she didnt know about the girlfriend) the divorce was started and he was being a nasty shyte with his demands, when he got some stomach issues that involved surgery.., immediately the gf booted his arse out home to his wife...who now was in remission and she took him back and nursed him thro his disease and several surgeries........just before christmas her cancer returned and can you believe the feckers taken off again....his excuse??? he didnt sign up for illness.........now the kids are older the divorce is easier and she says shes never letting him back again...if she gets another remission...i think its so bloody sad....his kids hate him.

He's a hateful person Helen......she's well rid of him.....hope see pulls through and has a long happy life

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                  Shouldn't have left his wife Barefoot.......she wouldn't take him back .....but his daughter did......and looked after him
                  No.. he shouldn't have but I'm glad he had someone to look after him when he was ill.

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                    No.. he shouldn't have but I'm glad he had someone to look after him when he was ill.
                    So am I BF .....he's wasn't a bad skin underneath it all

Comment

All sad stories. It's easy to be nice when all is going well, but it is when the chips are down, you know who you can rely on

Comment

When the chips are down just order some more with extra fish..oops wrong chips. well cogs you have everyone rooting ( in Oz that means bonking) for you, and hoping you help yourself by getting of the fags etc.
                        today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by silver spoon View Post
                          When the chips are down just order some more with extra fish..oops wrong chips. well cogs you have everyone rooting ( in Oz that means bonking) for you, and hoping you help yourself by getting of the fags etc.
                          Off them eight days now ss and no wish to go back on them.
                          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Your off the smokes??? omg..wishing you all the best, its easy to forget about them when your tied down in hospital...but takes a lota will power when you get home...and its not even the longing for a smoke sometimes its more the routine of having one..I dont have any blooming willpower at all.I know i stayed off them for a couple of months, during the last time i was back in ireland...but OMG the second the plane landed here i was in the shops buying a packet..

Good luck..and home your taking it easy being home..

Comment

Originally posted by silver spoon View Post
                              My brother and his wife emigrated to oz over 40 years ago and one night in a pub a guy asked his wife did she have a loan of a pen,she said i will have a root in my bag and see if I have one.They were all laughing at her and she didn't know why,it was explained to her what a root was in oz so she didn't use that word again

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                                My brother and his wife emigrated to oz over 40 years ago and one night in a pub a guy asked his wife did she have a loan of a pen,she said i will have a root in my bag and see if I have one.They were all laughing at her and she didn't know why,it was explained to her what a root was in oz so she didn't use that word again
                                Hopefully she had plenty of roots anyway hee.hee I'm in Melbourne I would say hello to them if they were too.
                                today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X