Lost Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Brothers

Someone trying desperately to find two brothers anyone know how to go about it
    Attached Files

Joan, get in touch with Ray D'arcy on RTE radio, some months ago he did a programme where he gave out the name of the organisation in Ireland who deals with adoptees. Ask if the researcher can give you the name or get you the name. I do not know if fb IGP's County Dublin Ireland Genealogy group can help, no harm in asking.

Comment

Betty Some poor lady has been asking this question for sometime. I know a few men here who know how to go about things like this so far nobody has being able to help her I thought I would give it a try, But if she wants to search further like Ray Darcy she will have to go there herself Thanks for the info

Comment

Found this online. It tells you who to contact according to where the child was born. Holles Street is about halfway down the page, it's an address in Waterford.

Comment

I emailed the lady in question (Marie Jones) with some information, and she immediately replied informing me that all was well and that she had found both lads. I have substituted my personal details with X's.

Read her reply here =

Re: Lost Brothers
          MJ marie jones <mariejcollege@yahoo.co.uk>

Sun 25/02/2018 10:12
          To:XXXXXXXXX@hotmail.co.uk)
          You replied on 25/02/2018 10:15.

Hi XXXX thanks so much.
          I have now found them both. One was living in Blackpool and one in London . They have both now moved and do a house share 5 minute walk from me . We have formed a great relationship it’s like we’ve never been apart.
          Great news all round........
          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
              Brilliant!
              I'm noh a Pic Dick fer nuttin ye know....

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                I'm noh a Pic Dick fer nuttin ye know....
                Wouldn't like to play hide-n-go seek with you ..... good man Dam , would you happen to be better looking that Davina McCall by any chance ...

Comment

Alls well that ends well I am so happy for her. But sad for the lads that never got to met their mother

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                    Wouldn't like to play hide-n-go seek with you ..... good man Dam , would you happen to be better looking that Davina McCall by any chance ...
                    Without the bumps ......YEAH 2/-

Comment

Working...
                    X