Dublinforum.net - Forum  

Go Back   Dublinforum.net - Forum > Topic Boards > Health

Old 23-02-2018, 06:07 PM
Bizzy Buddy

oh im so happy to hear this Ed....its great news...and i remembered my das medicine it was something called dopamine....maybe its the same family as the one your wife is on.... hey how are you finding the lyrica...no side effects???

good news too tommy......way to go......mr bionic...

I seem to be on the mend again lol....just have to see the heart guys next week to let them know im still alive.....my remote transmitter was transmitting weird stuff to them so they called me in..but because of the foot thing i had to cancel and postpone it a few times..im almost certain its just the machine hasnt been getting readings cos its in the kitchen....and i havent been in the kitchen for weeks to connect with it lol..... isnt modern science great. and the foot is finally fecking healing...so i can keep my highheels.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 23-02-2018, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommie View Post
Jasus, Helen, Ye have te get better, an quick
Im known as de Man of Steel now
Titanium Hip
Titanium Denture
Steel Stent
Just wondering where der goin to put de 18 Titanium Rod I saw in the Surgery
That's your metal mickey M8.
Old 23-02-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykidsmom View Post
oh im so happy to hear this Ed....its great news...and i remembered my das medicine it was something called dopamine....maybe its the same family as the one your wife is on.... hey how are you finding the lyrica...no side effects???

good news too tommy......way to go......mr bionic...

I seem to be on the mend again lol....just have to see the heart guys next week to let them know im still alive.....my remote transmitter was transmitting weird stuff to them so they called me in..but because of the foot thing i had to cancel and postpone it a few times..im almost certain its just the machine hasnt been getting readings cos its in the kitchen....and i havent been in the kitchen for weeks to connect with it lol..... isnt modern science great. and the foot is finally fecking healing...so i can keep my highheels.
Helen;I'm a walking talking pharmacy.I am also taking stuff called Pregabalin for neuropathy with no effects from either.Thanks to our health coverage,no financial effects as you know. Aside from my few ailments,I'm in great shape for the shape I'm in. God bless Ontario health plan..lol
Old 23-02-2018, 09:37 PM
Bizzy Buddy

hahahha your making me laugh lol.....i said to willie if i wasnt half dead id be fine lol..

whats this drug Pregabalin? i'll look it up...i was going to wait for a while till all the other meds are out of my system and i can walk again....and try the CBD oil again..i found it didnt help with the neuro pain it made it worse..but maybe that was the bloomin lupus....

Love our health system here in ONT lol
Old 23-02-2018, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykidsmom View Post
hahahha your making me laugh lol.....i said to willie if i wasnt half dead id be fine lol..

whats this drug Pregabalin? i'll look it up...i was going to wait for a while till all the other meds are out of my system and i can walk again....and try the CBD oil again..i found it didnt help with the neuro pain it made it worse..but maybe that was the bloomin lupus....

Love our health system here in ONT lol
It;s for helping to stem the foot pain called Peripheral neuropathy due to the diapetes affecting the nerves in toes and feet etc. and sometime another extremity as well.lol Never mind the oil,just smoke a joint,and you won't feel any pain.lol
Old Yesterday, 06:46 AM
Bizzy Buddy

yea thats what im going to do hahahaha..but im also going to ask the dr about that med you mentioned lol