This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Deffo worth a little flutter me thinks ..........just for added interest .
    Hope you lose
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      Hope you lose
      Would you not look on the bright side of it , if I win you gets another day of sampling sherries around the city .......there's always a plus Dinny .

Comment

Would you not look on the bright side of it , if I win you gets another day of sampling sherries around the city .......there's always a plus Dinny .
        If it's a draw .....I'd miss the replay as I shall be away on holiday....and we definitely cannot have that

Comment

If it's a draw .....I'd miss the replay as I shall be away on holiday....and we definitely cannot have that
          If it is , and you're on holliers lying there in your speedos it should be the last thing on your mind ... .

Comment

If it is , and you're on holliers lying there in your speedos it should be the last thing on your mind ... .
            It would be the only thing on my mind......

Comment

17/1 the draw .......come on the pair of them .
              Looks like my ante has shortened the odds .......14/1 now .
              Last edited by Twobob; 01-09-2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• There's 6 of us that go to the Dubs matches and the 6 of us now have tickets...although the 6 of us are in various parts of the stadium....but all are happy now.....hope it's like that a 5pm tomorrow ...UP THE DUBS

Comment

• Heading into Croke Park now......Hopefully for a Dublin win.....and a few sherries afterwards

UP THE DUBS

Comment

• Great win for Dublin Enjoy the Sherry Dinny
                    Attached Files

Comment

• GREAT win Dublin 4 in a row

Comment

• Well done to the Brilliant Dubs.....Greatest football team of all time.....magnificent achievement.......4 All Ireland's in a row.....and 28 championship matches unbeaten.

UP THE DUBS

Comment

Well done to the Brilliant Dubs.....Greatest football team of all time.....magnificent achievement.......4 All Ireland's in a row.....and 28 championship matches unbeaten.

UP THE DUBS
                          Morning all - UP THE MIGHTY DUBS
                          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Did you bother going into Smithfield this evening Dinny , or were you still home with a cool face cloth over the forehead …..

Comment

Did you bother going into Smithfield this evening Dinny , or were you still home with a cool face cloth over the forehead …..
                              Didn't bother......didn't want to go on the razz again tonight ...have to much to do tomorrow......

Comment

Didn't bother......didn't want to go on the razz again tonight ...have to much to do tomorrow......
                                I didn't bother going in either but I saw some brilliant live footage of the event on Facebook. It was a great atmosphere though.
                                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X