X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was bound to happen their recent performance was deplorable

Comment

Stuff him , not regards his managerial ability ....but his arrogance , couldn't stand him .

Comment

Wonder who will take over in the long run?

Comment

Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
          Wonder who will take over in the long run?
          Brian Kerr ...word on the grape vine ,sshhhhh , .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            Stuff him , not regards his managerial ability ....but his arrogance , couldn't stand him .
            twobob;They should have canned a bunch of the prima donna's who refused to do the job they are being well paid to do on the pitch.The manager can't get out on the field and play the game for them.Whether or not people like Jose's serious personality,he is a brilliant manager,and won't be out of work long.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
              twobob;They should have canned a bunch of the prima donna's who refused to do the job they are being well paid to do on the pitch.The manager can't get out on the field and play the game for them.Whether or not people like Jose's serious personality,he is a brilliant manager,and won't be out of work long.
              Ed , I used to enjoy watching the game pre Sky Television involvement , Match of the day , Saturday nights BBC .....then Brian Moore , Sunday afternoons , now it's saturation , not a sport anymore just business , and as you so rightly say , prima donnas and ego's to match .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                Ed , I used to enjoy watching the game pre Sky Television involvement , Match of the day , Saturday nights BBC .....then Brian Moore , Sunday afternoons , now it's saturation , not a sport anymore just business , and as you so rightly say , prima donnas and ego's to match .
                Paul; It still beats all the other shit they have on TV.With the tv package I have.I think I have about 150 stations,and out of that,there are about 6 with anything worth watching, soccer channels aside.(real football).The rest are a bunch of filler channels with the same crap on them all.

Comment

Prima donnas?
                  For sure but people pay for all of this .If they didn't support this stuff then the game would change.When it's about managers and not the game it is not good.There is too much "Hollywood"about a lot if these clowns.Just look at the team I support man utd?????This guy van gall is an idiot.Depay ,his signing id one of the worst I have seen only eclipsed by the other idiot dimaria he also signed and van gall is still at utd?????
                  Delia at Celtic another thick,a team that beat themselves out of the European cup and the second stringers cup and he wants us to give him a chance?.
                  As long as people pay this will go on.

Comment

Apparently the special one hadn't got a clause in his Chelski contract this time round that prevents him going directly to another English club. Man Utd? Villa?

Comment

Prima donnas?
                      For sure but people pay for all of this .If they didn't support this stuff then the game would change.When it's about managers and not the game it is not good.There is too much "Hollywood"about a lot if these clowns.Just look at the team I support man utd?????This guy van gall is an idiot.Depay ,his signing id one of the worst I have seen only eclipsed by the other idiot dimaria he also signed and van gall is still at utd?????
                      Delia at Celtic another thick,a team that beat themselves out of the European cup and the second stringers cup and he wants us to give him a chance?.
                      As long as people pay this will go on.
                      As I said when it happened, Celtic need Rangers and Rangers need Celtic.

Comment

Correct,it a poor league without Rangers.....Did I say that? Lol lol .....wash yer mouth out with soap lol.

Comment

Watched the latest disaster at man utd sat and the Best player for utd was the mouse on the field.I think it was Georgie .

Comment

Watched the latest disaster at man utd sat and the Best player for utd was the mouse on the field.I think it was Georgie .
                            The club needs to get rid of Rooney, Fergie and Charlton. Rooney is hot and cold and the other two have far too much influence behind the scenes.

The situation isn't helped by the class of 92 trying to get Giggs the job all season. Great player but what management experience has he?

Comment

The Gunners stumble ....again ....but still time to make amends .

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                                The club needs to get rid of Rooney, Fergie and Charlton. Rooney is hot and cold and the other two have far too much influence behind the scenes.

The situation isn't helped by the class of 92 trying to get Giggs the job all season. Great player but what management experience has he?
                                Its a repeat of Liverpool's slow death from the 90s onward . They were convinced that the legendary boot room tradition would work forever , and the passing of the baton of management to ex players like Dalglish , Souness , and Roy Evans would always work its magic .

Liverpool have had one decent Manager in 25 years before the present incumbent , in Benitez , but with several good squads that would and should have won the premiership a couple of times at least .
                                With the current squad , thats unlikely to change .

Comment

Working...
                                X