No announcement yet.

Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the opening episode of The Innocent tonight. Thought it was very good, look forward to next instalment tomorrow night. Its in four parts and runs Monday to Thursday, TV3. Well worth a look. Thanks Dinny for putting me on to it.

Comment

• Just watched part 1 of "Innocent" on ITV player, so I'm a day behind. Looking good so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        Just watched part 1 of "Innocent" on ITV player, so I'm a day behind. Looking good so far.
        Watched second instalment last night. Getting better, few twists and turns here and there. Looking forward to tonight's episode. Its on a bit later, [tv 3]
        10-30 I think. Big football match on, so ''Innocent'' put back to later slot.

Comment

• Just watched episode 3, I'm starting to suspect his brother as he's the only one who hasn't been a suspect so far.......gonna watch last part now.....

Comment

• Or maybe David did do it after all, or maybe it was the detective guy, or maybe the sister and the gynaecologist.......it's a very good series so far........

Comment

• Now I'm thinking it's the brother again, because I think he took the photos of David and Cathy, like he took photos of the kids........

yup, it's the brother, he's told the cop to go away.......
              Last edited by KatieMorag; 20-05-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• anyone know if its on netflicks right now? or any of the android boxes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                  anyone know if its on netflicks right now? or any of the android boxes?
                  I don't know, and I've just realised I might have let the cat out of the bag.....still I could be wrong!

Comment

• A Very English Scandal

Starting on BBC1 tonight, the true story of the Jeremy Thorpe trial in the 70s. I remember it happening but not much of the detail so looking forward to it.

Comment

Just watched part 1 of "Innocent" on ITV player, so I'm a day behind. Looking good so far.
                      Just finished watching the 4 episodes and really enjoyed them.....plenty of twists and turns...which kept you on your toes....I thought of the eventual killer early in the second episode but then dismissed it ...as there didn't seem to be a motive......it seems to have been filmed in Dublin ....as I noticed the clinic where the abortion was taking place was on Mountjoy Square..in fact all the street scenes seemed to be in Dublin...and an awful lot of Malahide in it...especially in the harbour area and noticed Malahide castle and the grounds.....
                      Would recommend this series
                      Last edited by dinny; 21-05-2018, 10:20 AM.
                      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Starting on BBC1 tonight, the true story of the Jeremy Thorpe trial in the 70s. I remember it happening but not much of the detail so looking forward to it.
                        Really enjoying this, Hugh Grant is fantastic as Jeremy Thorpe, it's all very camp and OTT and very funny......

Comment

• I think it was Paudge who said a few months ago that he watched the movie "99 Rooms" and it was very good.....for those of us that missed it....it's on Film 4 tonight @ 11.05pm....
                          The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Really enjoying this, Hugh Grant is fantastic as Jeremy Thorpe, it's all very camp and OTT and very funny......
                            I remember that story very well.....

I knew a lad who knew Jeremy well I was not surprised at the revelations.....
                            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                              I remember that story very well.....

I knew a lad who knew Jeremy well I was not surprised at the revelations.....
                              I think they've captured the "mood" of the 70s very well, it doesn't always happen

Comment

I think they've captured the "mood" of the 70s very well, it doesn't always happen

Good, I had many friends in his Community so to speak.....

I knew a young Cork lad who ''visited'' his place in London........
                                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X