Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    Just watched "Philomena" .....Judi Dench was excellent in the lead roll.....Catholic church has a lot to answer for
    I think I must be the only person on the planet who found that film cringeworthy, clichéd and predictable......

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      I think I must be the only person on the planet who found that film cringeworthy, clichéd and predictable......
      It was that indeed......but Judi Dench played the part marvellously
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
        It was that indeed......but Judi Dench played the part marvellously
        True, can't fault her performance

Comment

• Havent seen "one of us" going to find it today.....looks interesting..thanks for the heads up..

Comment

• Watching "The Bridge" season 4....at the moment really enjoying it......

Comment

• think weve seen that dinny ..last night we watched One of us. and it wasnt till the last 5 mins that i fecking remembered wed seen it last year lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                think weve seen that dinny ..last night we watched One of us. and it wasnt till the last 5 mins that i fecking remembered wed seen it last year lol..
                lol! It clearly made a huge impact on you Helen!

Comment

• it was a huge impact katie hehehe ..just like watching paint dry lol..

but know what i did watch last night.....that movie about Jeremy Thorpe..called a very english scandal...hugh grant plays jeremy....i normally dont like grant but he was excellent in this..and the movie was good...it was pretty much on the line of a comedy so it was very difficult to keep in mind it was true..

its worth a watch..we got it on netflicks.

Comment

it was a huge impact katie hehehe ..just like watching paint dry lol..

but know what i did watch last night.....that movie about Jeremy Thorpe..called a very english scandal...hugh grant plays jeremy....i normally dont like grant but he was excellent in this..and the movie was good...it was pretty much on the line of a comedy so it was very difficult to keep in mind it was true..

its worth a watch..we got it on netflicks.
                    It was on tv here last month Helen.....believe it was very good

Comment

• you havent seen it dinny...gosh put it on your list...its a 3 part very good and funny too.....

Comment

• Hi here you go.

Comment

• hey im going to watch this later liam..thanks for posting it..

Comment

hey im going to watch this later liam..thanks for posting it..
                            Hi, it is a interesting true story ,i also have the book,if you go on u tube you can get the English version.

Comment

• looks interesting...i never heard of it before..i dont mind subtitles my gaelic went on a use it or lose it hiatus hehe despite having it bet into me at school lol

Comment

• the new series of "Unforgotten" starts tonight on ITV. I really enjoyed the first two series so looking forward to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X