32m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32m

This company wish to implant an RFID chip into its employees from 1st August , the benefits of this ?? , heard one reporter on the radio say that it saves you carrying a lanyard around your neck ...well bully for her .

Thin edge of the wedge for the rest of us .....well , maybe not us , but all to follow us .

what will the company do to those employees that refuse

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      This company wish to implant an RFID chip into its employees from 1st August , the benefits of this ?? , heard one reporter on the radio say that it saves you carrying a lanyard around your neck ...well bully for her .

Thin edge of the wedge for the rest of us .....well , maybe not us , but all to follow us .
      What happens when they leave for another job?
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

They lose their forefinger... fair's fair.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
          what will the company do to those employees that refuse
          Apparently not mandatory ........so far .

Comment

gimme a break....seriously

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
              What happens when they leave for another job?
              From what I gathered on the radio and checked on Mr Google it will be only of use in-house , so i'd imagine if anyone leaves it will be of no benefit to them .....or maybe just have it removed .

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                They lose their forefinger... fair's fair.
                Be very careful where you let them implant it. "VERY CAREFUL"

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                  From what I gathered on the radio and checked on Mr Google it will be only of use in-house , so i'd imagine if anyone leaves it will be of no benefit to them .....or maybe just have it removed .
                  If this became the norm, then people who move from job to job could end up with 10 or more, or loose all their fingers. Lol
                  I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                  Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Right Jembo....and who would believe these are just limited to what we are being told about them.........(i read the article.) no way would i submit to having one of these implanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                      Right Jembo....and who would believe these are just limited to what we are being told about them.........(i read the article.) no way would i submit to having one of these implanted.
                      Unless you work in a warehouse or large factory I doubt you need one. It would be handy do for schools especially in North America with all the school shooting lock downs.

Comment

Working...
                      X