No announcement yet.

Drumcondra.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember Molly from O'Neachtain Road Drumcondra, She used to walk several dogs in Griffith Park most days. A lovely woman and great character always said hello when you would meet her.

Comment

Griffith Avenue
      Attached Files

Comment

gorgeous...

Comment

Originally posted by nansson View Post
          Griffith Avenue
          Brilliant Photo I can see a lot of thought was used by the Photographer in producing this image.Stunning thanks for posting, dont know if you played football in Griffith park, there was some great matches. A lot of the local lads were great players. Hard to believe how many years ago it was. Last night after a good few pints I was thinking about the old days and thought of Molly a lovely person. I have a great memory of Drumcondra and mostly very good people, unfortunately I have not mastered the art of posting pics & vids on this site, seems to complicated to me, if you have any more pics of this lovely area please post them I would appreciate them very much

Comment

Originally posted by Malone View Post
            Brilliant Photo I can see a lot of thought was used by the Photographer in producing this image.Stunning thanks for posting, dont know if you played football in Griffith park, there was some great matches. A lot of the local lads were great players. Hard to believe how many years ago it was. Last night after a good few pints I was thinking about the old days and thought of Molly a lovely person. I have a great memory of Drumcondra and mostly very good people, unfortunately I have not mastered the art of posting pics & vids on this site, seems to complicated to me, if you have any more pics of this lovely area please post them I would appreciate them very much
            Here's one of the very spot M
            Attached Files

Comment

Great picture. There used to be a carnival far side of the river. That very waterfall while giving my mates sister a lift over to the carnival I slipped and both of us ended in the river.

Comment

Homefarm Road
                Attached Files

Comment

gorgeous road.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    gorgeous road.
                    It is H....a lovely walk

Comment

2 pricks at once .

Comment

Botanical gardens looked beautiful this morning, well worth a visit,

Comment

Originally posted by M50 View Post
                          Haven’t been there in years , the Victorian greenhouse was worth the trip itself.

Comment

Originally posted by M50 View Post
                            Never fails to impress have to say .

Comment

I agree Twobob, it is a lovely place and no charge to get in

Comment

Working...
                              X