Healers - Faith or otherwise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healers - Faith or otherwise

Over the past couple of weeks I have seen first hand two instances of changes having attended a healer. In the first case a friend has thyroid probs and been on meds for over 12 years and faced that for the rest of her life. She visited the healer in early Jan. stopped taking her meds....against G Ps wishes, he sent her for tests 2 weeks ago to try to encourage her to go back on them but the tests have shown that her thyroid is perfect. The healer at the end of the session asked if there was anyone she wished to have distance healing sent to and she said my grandson who, as some of you know is severely autistic. To be brief, my daughter phoned the healer to make an appointment and he told her that he felt he may be able to help. Herself and her husband went to meet him..without their son. The appt was on April 15th. He said they would see an improvement in him by June and that by this time next year the difference would be huge. My daughter said if only 1% of what he said happened that would be great. Now the good part. On Sunday last Shane spent the day setting up his train tracks, lining up his dinky cars in straight lines and making his jigsaws and leaving them all in place. He has never put the tracks together or lined his cars up or completed a jigsaw. We will see what, if anything, happens next but to us, the behaviour last Sunday is a miracle in itself.
    Oh and BTW, this person takes no fee! He said he is a wealthy retired man who has a gift he wishes to share with those he can help.
    Comments, thoughts, stories please.

Great Story womble,,many years ago,my sister had dozens of warts,couldnt get rid of them,,cant remember where in Ireland, but we took her to a Gypsy healer,,by the time we got home all the warts had gone
    I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

womble you know me..i dont actually believe in much unless i can commute and balance it...heck in the past two years ive not only died once, but come to a sliver of a thread at least 3 times and thats not including christmas when i recovered from that infection...the drs still cant fix they jaws which dropped in surprise..so nothing surprises me anymore..

but heres what i discovered about faith healers.

a friend of ours was celiac from birth..very very sick..organs failing and as a last resort they went to a faith healer close to us...that was 3 years ago...she did some hands on thing with meridians (im not sure what the feck they are) but he recovered...got well.....no medical test can find any remaining issues or trace of the celiac disease...in fact on wednesday we went to the pub and he was drinking fecking beer...brewed in wheat.

a friend of ours whos a nurse, she lives over the street....her very smart clever grandson was diagnosed with an extreme case of asburgers when he was 1...he could talk....point out the alphabet...and as the drs predicted he would lose all his abilities he did...to the stage he was hyperactive, disruptive, and back in diapers...he couldnt even say mama he was busy all the time banging his head on everything......last fall she too as a last resort took him to a faith healer......and just today he was out playing on his bike with niamh.....chatting...laughing......just like any 5 year old..

a workmate of willies, his wife had gone out of remission for a weird cancer of the liver.....and was pretty sick....again the faith healer was a last resort..
      well last i heard they were in cuba on vacation..

do i believe in faith healers...NOPE but would i discount them....NOPE

Im very happy to hear the good news on shane ......hope it just gets better and better..!

Comment

First off - thanks for making me cry. Second - what's his phone number!

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
          First off - thanks for making me cry. Second - what's his phone number!
          If you want it I will PM to you but here's a twist. He said that many autistic people have Lymes Disease. Daughter got on the net and there is evidence of this through research. Might be worth exploring at your end given that Lymes was originally most prevalent in USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
            Over the past couple of weeks I have seen first hand two instances of changes having attended a healer. In the first case a friend has thyroid probs and been on meds for over 12 years and faced that for the rest of her life. She visited the healer in early Jan. stopped taking her meds....against G Ps wishes, he sent her for tests 2 weeks ago to try to encourage her to go back on them but the tests have shown that her thyroid is perfect. The healer at the end of the session asked if there was anyone she wished to have distance healing sent to and she said my grandson who, as some of you know is severely autistic. To be brief, my daughter phoned the healer to make an appointment and he told her that he felt he may be able to help. Herself and her husband went to meet him..without their son. The appt was on April 15th. He said they would see an improvement in him by June and that by this time next year the difference would be huge. My daughter said if only 1% of what he said happened that would be great. Now the good part. On Sunday last Shane spent the day setting up his train tracks, lining up his dinky cars in straight lines and making his jigsaws and leaving them all in place. He has never put the tracks together or lined his cars up or completed a jigsaw. We will see what, if anything, happens next but to us, the behaviour last Sunday is a miracle in itself.
            Oh and BTW, this person takes no fee! He said he is a wealthy retired man who has a gift he wishes to share with those he can help.
            My thoughts are that all these people are chancers... there is no such thing as a 'faith healer' - but there are plenty of con artists in this world.
            Last edited by cogito; 07-05-2013, 02:47 AM.
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
              My thoughts are that all these people are chancers... there is no such thing as a a 'faith healer' - but there are plenty of con artists in this world.

ahhhhhhhhhh Cogs ,,ye need healin yerself,
              I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
                ahhhhhhhhhh Cogs ,,ye need healin yerself,
                Tried it... but I charge too much.
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                  Omgwomblemum, I am so choked up, what a fantastic thing for Shane, it certainly make you realize that scientists don't have all the answers, and after all what have you got to lose by giving it a chance? I'm so delighted for all your family, your daughter must be ecstatic!

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                    My thoughts are that all these people are chancers... there is no such thing as a 'faith healer' - but there are plenty of con artists in this world.
                    well i thought that too cogs......but read my previous post....ive seen too much happen i cant explain..

Comment

Healer

Hi could someone pm with the number of a healer , Im impressed with your retired person who doesnt charge , Would like to try him first if possible .

Comment

Havent seen womblemom posting here in a while...but i'll message her on Facebook and ask her for you.....good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X