Water off a ducks back .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water off a ducks back .

Advertisement on the radio from some charity requesting for donations from people who have received their money back from Irish Water ........some balls and neck me thinks .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    Advertisement on the radio from some charity requesting for donations from people who have received their money back from Irish Water ........some balls and neck me thinks .
    Feed them rice
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

I did not like the request when I heard it a few days ago. Many people would have been relying on that money, and the request just as it was paid out could guilt people into donating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Sure dat lot spend money like water.
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
          I did not like the request when I heard it a few days ago. Many people would have been relying on that money, and the request just as it was paid out could guilt people into donating it.
          The Peter McVerry Trust , agree with what you say regards attempting to install a " guilt " feeling .

Comment

Working...
          X