No announcement yet.

The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so far....and im giving myself huge ^5's for this..ive avoided all news today...!!!! yahhh for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
      7 out of the top 10 stories were about the US election do for most of the day.
      7 out of 10 cats prefer it ...

Comment

Breaking News: I am about to bite the head off Roger, the Lindt Reindeer. His partner, Teddy, will be distraught, but will be joining him soon in Chocolate Heaven.
        Needs must.

Comment

Ah Katie shameless you are lol, Who'd be a reindeer in your house.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas, I spent it in bed sick being looked after, but everybody else seemed to be doing ok.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
            Breaking News: I am about to bite the head off Roger, the Lindt Reindeer. His partner, Teddy, will be distraught, but will be joining him soon in Chocolate Heaven.
            Needs must.
            Won't be long now until Easter Katie and you'll be in your element
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
              Ah Katie shameless you are lol, Who'd be a reindeer in your house.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas, I spent it in bed sick being looked after, but everybody else seemed to be doing ok.
              at least you didn't have to do any cooking or cleaning up.......yes, mine was good thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                Won't be long now until Easter Katie and you'll be in your element
                healthy eating regime between now and then, Dinny........

Comment

healthy eating regime between now and then, Dinny........
                  Now where did I hear that before .
                  The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

All the staff here at the Bugle would like to
                    take this opportunity to wish our readers a Happy New Year. Even the old hack off the Skibbereen Eagle.

Comment

back at you katie....

Comment

All the staff here at the Bugle would like to
                        take this opportunity to wish our readers a Happy New Year. Even the old hack off the Skibbereen Eagle.
                        Is he still writing the "Dear Deirdre" column for The Bugle?

Comment

Unfortunately at this time, due to to uncalled for arbitrary editorial decisions and alterations to the aforementioned contributions from d'Eagle we feel we are no longer in a position to submit further copy to the 'Dear Deirdre' column. This is a matter of sincere regret as we know The Barnet Bugle and its readers see the 'Dear Deirdre' feature as a mainstay of that publication.

Notwithstanding all that, The Skibbereen Eagle extends a warm and fervent wish for a joyous and prosperous 2017 to everyone at The Bugle.

As for The Skib, we're back to our core values... casting a cold eye on the Czar Of All The Russias. He's been up to all kinds of shenanigans recently...

EagleDev-675x1024.jpg
                          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

When will they be bringing out an Eire edition of the Bugle in 2017 ? With lots of the latest goss on Irish celebs and full colour centre spreads on their beautiful homes .
                            Last edited by bojangles; 02-01-2017, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Between ourselves, Napper, the "Dear Deirdre" column had become something of an embarrassment for the Bugle. Thankfully, the Skib guy has decides to stop contributing.
                              In pther news, New Year fireworks are still being let pff close to the Bugle offices here in Barnet. What a bunch of tossers.

And there appears to be a problem with the lettet "p" on the Buglea' printing press.
                              Last edited by KatieMorag; 01-01-2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I dreamed last night that I borrowed Michael Collins' gun from a museum. In the dream I was able to take the gun back to England with me for about two weeks before returning it to the museum. Now I did see MC's gun at an exhibition in Dublin in April, but hadn't given it a thought since.......dreams are so weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X